Path of Macros (Community Project)

oh lol chundragon. didn't notice until now. thanks. nicely spotted.

I am continuesly improving and adjusting comments in the document so expect minor changes and improvements.

I have today upgrades all slash commands so when executed it returns you to previous chattype whether whisper or party instead of local chat.

I am looking for an expert to assist with generating the document in functions and putting all variables in global variables and arrays to make the interface able to update on the fly rather than having to close macro program and reopen it. This is not a small task.
life saver
WOW!!!! SOOO much faster then my old macros!!! PERFECT!!! user friendly and convenient. Props to you goat!! great work!!
Nice bro yallah yallah habibi nice job !
PM IGN : BET_IV_STORM Torment league
PM IGN : Hornytch Standard league
lol thanks guys. always nice with feedback.
I am still looking for input on rewriting so macro doesn't have to be reloaded after config editing. If anyone is experienced and has input then please feel free to give a shout. Preferably someone who has mic with some voice comm like skype.
Last edited by goat4dinner on Apr 25, 2015, 2:25:27 AM
bump
Hey, I really like ur scripts, but Im not familiar with the key-names I need to use for this, I want to use my Mouse 4 buttton for log-out, but Mouse 4 as it is broke the script when I entered it - How do I specifiy my mouse button 4?
Nice job Goat ;)
Still using it. Still amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info