Making EA's explosion blockable

and make tempest shield damage 60% less in PVP :)

"
Yeah but you'll indirectly hit all objects there possible is which will cause hugh explosions. Why not just let ea users actually have to aim at people and use smart tactics. Would make it better imo and it's still viable without them sticking to objects and going off. You said yourself the damage was the same without objects as with objects, so wouldn't hurt to test atleast. They won't nerf it to the ground as they did with RF

thats true all Balance needed is to prevent explosion when its not hitting players // does not explode in objects
Last edited by alshabibi7 on Apr 20, 2015, 12:05:27 AM
Avoidable/predictable, delayed damage. The skill has those two big flaws, which in turn are compensated by good damage. Also it's all-fire, a fireflask helps immensely

The reason you may "feel" getting hurt more by wallshots rather then arrows on you : if you run into the open and get hit 3 times, thats three arrows on you while the other ones fly further out behind you. A wallshot with LMP/GMP you're probably gonna be hit by the explosions of ALL arrows or at least a good part of it.

Lastly, I'm not an EA'er though I fought quite a few in HLD/LLD last season. Can't say I won most matched in HLD vs EA, but still quite enough, and this with a semi-melee (shortrange caster) having to run in range in close wallshots.
EA is very strong, but can be countered. Especially there are a LOT of fire-dmging builds in the top players, a fire flask is immensely useful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info