Making EA's explosion blockable

"
IceDeal wrote:

FP can be blocked, Bear Traps can be destroyed but EA explosions are unavoidable whatever you do.

Can't you just walk away from the wall they are shooting at? :)
Last edited by Monstacookie on Apr 19, 2015, 7:08:27 AM
"
Monstacookie wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

FP can be blocked, Bear Traps can be destroyed but EA explosions are unavoidable whatever you do.

If it just was that simple, then people wouldn't bring this up
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Monstacookie wrote:

The layout of the arenas is so small and full of obstacles that it's VERY hard (not saying impossible) to do that. They are also using corrupted +1 arrow Quill rain and Quivers to shot 3 arrows really fast so they can spray the entire area 4 sec after the beginning of the match if they rush you down with brightbeak and 3G prismatic eclipse leap slam. if you start to camp away from the wall, they'll try to force you out by using poison arrow and good luck avoiding the explosions if they switch one of their support to increase aoe.

One one the big problem is also that EA don't require much investment from the tree and that using quill rain, you can avoid attack speed nods entirely to focus on defense making those build incredibly tanky leading to the infamous strategy : Hugging the wall while shooting at it if the enemy regen is too strong for you.

In fact there is too many things who make this build too good without downside and nerfing one or a few aspect would make it more in balance with everything else.

Somes ideas here :

- Nerfing wall explosions

- Making wall explosion avoidable/blockable to increase the possible defenses and force the player to use BCR

- Reducing wall explosions radius

- Nerfing Elemental Equilibrium

- Increasing EA damage global pvp penalty

- Making Quill Rain reduce damage mod work with EA explosion to force them building attack speed (but then, they can pretty much remove the bow from the game as there will be no use for it at all and I'm not for pvp nerf who affect pve).

- Forcing Players to invest more in the tree for building EA damage (again not a very good solution as it affect pve as well)
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 19, 2015, 10:43:19 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:

The layout of the arenas is so small and full of obstacles that it's VERY hard (not saying impossible) to do that.

And thats all the "fixes" ea needs: Better arenas.
"

And thats all the "fixes" ea needs: Better arenas.

Seriously, what's the more likely to happen, ggg changing the arenas layout (and by that i mean all of them) or changing a value in the game ?
"
"
Monstacookie wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

If it just was that simple, then people wouldn't bring this up

I was partly joking :)

I'm not very familiar with HLD and what is dominating the current meta but I'm getting into it little by little. From what I've heard people tend to complain more than thinking of solutions to the problems they face, hence why I made my earlier reply.

Ofcourse I might just be talking to the wrong people ^^

no jokin here cookie, its the PvP - QQ forum only massive whine allowed! and dont lie ur alrdy familiar, told ya everything u need to know bout hld > cry "nerf" in forum for everything dat owns ur build.
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
no jokin here cookie, its the PvP - QQ forum only massive whine allowed! and dont lie ur alrdy familiar, told ya everything u need to know bout hld > cry "nerf" in forum for everything dat owns ur build.

And the fact that 70% of top10 EU ladder (i'm quite confident it'll rise to 100% if a few people stop playing) are using the same build show precisly how balanced and fair this build is. That don't remind me of anything at all, ho wait... RF anyone ?

Spoiler
More seriously, I'd love to watch an EA vs EA mirror match. And soon that's all we have ti watch.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 19, 2015, 2:36:30 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:

And the fact that 70% of top10 EU ladder (i'm quite confident it'll rise to 100% if a few people stop playing) are using the same build show precisly how balanced and fair this build is. That don't remind me of anything at all, ho wait... RF anyone ?

"
More seriously, I'd love to watch an EA vs EA mirror match. And soon that's all we have ti watch.

Killing him isn't too hard, and his rage after losing is top
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Lend me your account Tommie, I want to have fun too.

Spoiler
Promise I won't mess around "too" much :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info