Making EA's explosion blockable

"
Killing him isn't too hard, and his rage after losing is top
what? xD
Honestly ea would be fine if it didn't explode on objects
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Honestly puncutre would be fine if it didn't bleed
"
Honestly puncutre would be fine if it didn't bleed

Lol, we reached the "no that's you" argumentation, it's definitly laughable and say a lot about what kind of people are playing this stuff.

To be honest i think the best solution is to let them fill the ladder (i may even respec one of my char into one to speed up the process). Once it'll become so obvious that something is wrong, I guess GGG will start to look into it. Meanwhile, we still have the arena for trolling.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 19, 2015, 3:06:04 PM
"

Why stop there? why dont we take everything out that makes gems unique.
"
IceDeal wrote:

To be honest i think the best solution is to let them fill the ladder (i may even respec one of my char into one to speed up the process). Once it'll become so obvious that something is wrong, I guess GGG will start to look into it. Meanwhile, we still have the arena for trolling.

Yeah better wait for GGG to change the meta rather than than coming up with counters to it.
"
Lol, we reached the "no that's you" argumentation, it's definitly laughable and say a lot about what kind of people are playing this stuff.

argumentation? that u think im argueing says lot bout u :D

"
"

Why stop there? why dont we take everything out that makes gems unique.

Well then it would actually require you to move and/or aim and not just spam lmp all over the place which at the moment it feels like it is.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

Well then it would actually require you to move and/or aim and not just spam lmp all over the place which at the moment it feels like it is.

Well I can only say what I see but unless you are fightning a melee who is just running into you there are nearly no wallspam. And when there is wallspam in a match most of it is in a chasing scenario where you use wallspams to limit your opponents ways to follow you.
"
"

Well I can only say what I see but unless you are fightning a melee who is just running into you there are nearly no wallspam. And when there is wallspam in a match most of it is in a chasing scenario where you use wallspams to limit your opponents ways to follow you.

Yeah but you'll indirectly hit all objects there possible is which will cause hugh explosions. Why not just let ea users actually have to aim at people and use smart tactics. Would make it better imo and it's still viable without them sticking to objects and going off. You said yourself the damage was the same without objects as with objects, so wouldn't hurt to test atleast. They won't nerf it to the ground as they did with RF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info