Best build for uber for new league (no tornado,incenerete)

"
I'd say all PA builds listed in ranger bulid list can do it. I also have a friend who kill her very easily with a PA acrobatic build.

[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable
by Asidra
Based around poison arrow. EB/MoM/AA. Use also minions for defense.

Evasion PA trapper, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3
by Jackalooop

[1.3] "Scorching Flames & Decay” The Poison Arrow/Incinerate Build
DarkyAnime

[1.3][Hardcore] Poison Arrow build showcase and guide
by Aleehuk

edit: my bad, it's über. It doesn't change the fact that some of these builds can probably still do her, but a 6L setup is needed most probably, to pass the dps gear check.

Atziri is a skill based fight proven by the Jackloop with his EB+CI. (Much respect for this attempt and success) Yea it true that Uber is a DPS check and I'm quite sure PA Trappers or PA/Incinerate can beat the dps check due to modifiers or extra source of damage.
I am awoo.
Last edited by Pandaxtor on Apr 17, 2015, 12:52:54 PM
The real question is, what build can safely farm über atziri in a hardcore temp league :P
"
Atziri is a skill based fight proven by the Jackloop with his EB+CI. (Much respect for this attempt and success) Yea it true that Uber is a DPS check and I'm quite sure PA Trappers or PA/Incinerate can beat the dps check due to modifiers or extra source of damage.

That will be more true in 2.0 than it is now. Desync means you need a ping of like 40ms or less to do Atziri with EB+CI.

And he never did Uber with it! While I agree that he's theoretically capable of it, the fact is that the Uber fight would last 2.5~3x as long, and as such would require way more patience and concentration than regular atziri.

I also have no idea how he ever did the vaal trio like that. I suspect he used a separate character.
He took CI only for Atziri, for the show. He used his regular life/EB build for the rest of the run.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Grab a bow, allocate points into crit, turn on some taylor swift, fire.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Apr 18, 2015, 6:49:47 AM
I'm very skeptical about poison arrow nobody actual posted an uber video. Plus I can't see PA working vs the trio.

My answer to this thread where I have seen videos of 5l doing uber:

1) summon raging skulls plus flesh offering plus multiple vaal grace/haste.

2) consecrate plus detonate dead (level 80 corpses GG) plus vaal summon skeletons/raise zombie plus curse on hit firestorm.
Last edited by link1313 on Apr 19, 2015, 10:49:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info