The Awakening Update: New Skills

Must admit, pretty damn pumped.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Yeah this game is completely amazing.... just wish leagues would end sooner that are useless :)!
"
"
matheusams wrote:
I hope there is a dextery gem version of fortify that grants doodge and spell Dodge instead of damage reduction for evasion builds

I'd think evasion builds actually will really like this damage reduction. Having no damage reduction is painful when you eventually get hit.

... melee evasion is pretty awful... I'm not sure this is enough to make it not-awful.
"
Aristarx wrote:
"
The catch with this Support Gem is that you cannot apply a bleed directly with the supported skill, so clever interweaving of abilities is necessary.

Even by having "Melee chance to bleed"(from tree) and "Razor's Edge"?

"Causes bleeding on hit" from Vagan's bench then leap slam/whirling blades into a pack before starting your main attack. :)
Ready for a Golem!!
"
griffinzero wrote:
"
Wijis wrote:
Hopefully content is being scaled up to compensate for the increased damage/crit etc being granted here. Golems see OP from the start.

I think they add enough scary monsters to the game, and also because of act 4 they increase the maplevel of the cruel and merc areas. At least I hope so...

But I also think that they rebalance some gems. F.e. I think fortify is a bit op. Cause i would use them with a counterattack trigger, they normally have a cooldown of 0.4-1.2 s and are normally constantly triggered in close combat. And with 100 % chance to fortify you are normally always in the fortify state. And even if not used in counterattacks 25% inc phys damage is a nice thing for main melee skills, i think it even gives you more then added fire damage. The only downside the gem have so far is you need to hit (so high acc/resolute tech/vagans weapon mod), it needs a gemslot and it got a mana multiplier of 1.1. All of those are ignorable downsides imo.
I think it would be better to scale the fortify gem a bit, like "50 % (lvl 1) - 75% (lvl20) chance to fortify on melee hit"

Edit: An idea to balance the golems would be if they reserve a bit of your mana cause they are somehow like aura skills. But that is just a blunt idea like in some other arpgs where minions reserve a bit of your mana. The rejuvention totem is also only limited by the total totem number.

Here comes another clueless exile with his "rebalance" suggestions about unreleased content.
Keep em coming guys, its a blast reading through them.
Remember, pointing out a typo gives free beta keys
"
Torchbane wrote:
Remember, pointing out a typo gives free beta keys

Pretty sure pointing out typos after a bunch of other people have means your observation skills aren't that great and you shouldn't be a beta tester.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
"
"
matheusams wrote:
I hope there is a dextery gem version of fortify that grants doodge and spell Dodge instead of damage reduction for evasion builds

I'd think evasion builds actually will really like this damage reduction. Having no damage reduction is painful when you eventually get hit.

... melee evasion is pretty awful... I'm not sure this is enough to make it not-awful.

Melee evasion is as great as ranged evasion.
L.C. coupled with fortify will make it even greater.
Coupled with dodge/spell dodge godly.
The only down side of melee evasion is that you have less chance to evade your own attacks via reflect, cause of ondars guile not applying as it does on ranged charas.
"
"
"
matheusams wrote:

Melee evasion is as great as ranged evasion.
L.C. coupled with fortify will make it even greater.
Coupled with dodge/spell dodge godly.
The only down side of melee evasion is that you have less chance to evade your own attacks via reflect, cause of ondars guile not applying as it does on ranged charas.

Ye ofc, and i will add more, int version for CI Melee is also needed that gives stun imunity and something else

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info