NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
A3aaN79 wrote:
According to the wiki, the base type for Infernal Mantle has been changed to a Widowsilk Robe since patch 2.0.0.
Would be handy to add this to the chance orb section.

Why? I can't imagine it's a good idea to try to chance those.

Desert Brigandine (Lightning Coil) is not in the list as well. I added it manually, no problem at all, but would be a nice addition.
Last edited by vanisimo on Aug 26, 2015, 8:14:18 AM
I love this filter and it has made my return to the game noticeably more enjoyable.

I'm looking to make a slight modification to the "Full" version of the filter. I would like to highlight White/Blue +% Quality gear when it's only 20% and not show any other White/Blue quality gear.

If someone could point me in the right direction on how to make this change I would really appreciate it.
"
nox9407 wrote:
I love this filter and it has made my return to the game noticeably more enjoyable.

I'm looking to make a slight modification to the "Full" version of the filter. I would like to highlight White/Blue +% Quality gear when it's only 20% and not show any other White/Blue quality gear.

If someone could point me in the right direction on how to make this change I would really appreciate it.

Add this at the top of the last section of the script (where it hides junk).

Show
Rarity <= Magic
Quality = 20
SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 38

This will show Q20 items, when they fall through every other rule above, or else will be hidden. Change colors to your liking, the above is grey like RGB items.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 27, 2015, 2:56:10 AM
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 27, 2015, 2:55:05 AM
hi guys, love this filter btw is possible to remove sound when drop is not allocated to you.
i mean i do full party maps in permanent allocation and would be nice to hear drop sounds only when the drop is allocated to me so i can look around to find it... ty
It's not possible.
Posting to mark it and download at home.
bis
thank you very much.

Burn all the orbs!
Cant seem to get it to work. Doing every thing correctly , even followed ziggys guide but i just cant get the list of filters option to show up in the ui settings :(
Hey there i'm not familiar with item filters i was wondering if you could give me some help i just want to highlight iron rings ( white ) in the same way than currencies in this filter.
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info