NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thank you so much for the update! Works great.
I've changed the bottom two rules to "Show" now.

There's one glitch, if I may call it that, with the filter feature in general. When some items are hidden and you hit 'alt' items will jump to new locations on the screen, when fitting in the previously hidden stuff.

I really hate that when I try to pick up something quickly and hitting some useless white/blue, that takes time then to drop again.

I wish they could solve that, like make hidden items still allocate space on screen.
Haha, did Vaal Haste always have that drop sound? Pretty troll.

HellO! Is there a new version for this? Doesn't work since latest patch.
I did a Ctrl+F and found Spiked Shields and commented (add a # in front of the line) that whole section until Neversink releases an update.
"
xMalachi wrote:
I did a Ctrl+F and found Spiked Shields and commented (add a # in front of the line) that whole section until Neversink releases an update.

same here, but I changed all the "spike shield" to "spiked shield", and it works like magic..
found a Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow
and the filter showed it in the color of divine orb and co

http://i.imgur.com/7z5fos2.jpg
"
Potti wrote:
found a Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow
and the filter showed it in the color of divine orb and co

http://i.imgur.com/7z5fos2.jpg

That's because it has the smae base as the Windripper :).

I can't differ those.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 22, 2015, 6:26:37 PM
Hi your ctrl+F changed don't works for me it's fossilized spirit shield who failed the script. I try adding # behind all of them or change the name off all of them but still don't works.

Any update or fonctionnal script?

Edit:Never mind was altering the wrong script xD works perfectly fine now thanks
Last edited by Tagmatar on Aug 23, 2015, 4:59:00 AM
fixed:)
Last edited by fasknifer on Aug 23, 2015, 7:58:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info