NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Majad wrote:
I don't know why but RGB items aren't showing up...

Spoiler

Are you using the latest version?
I can't reproduce the result
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Impressively industrious.
Would you mind if use this as a base for an gui driven customizable filter?
Hey, was just wondering what is the darker blue items about? I didn't see anything in the description about this.
Last edited by Natchorx on Jul 24, 2015, 8:56:39 PM
I just looked in the wiki and discovered that the maximum font size is 45 - and I was worried that the fact you use an invalid number of 50 on some of the top-tier items in the game might not show them at all.

Anyway, I tested this and it's fine, all the items are visible with 45 size in the case of an invalid size...

....But what else did you overlook? This is bad. :/
For some reason i follow everything on ur description, go to UI select lootfiler then reload. the chatbar shown the lootfilter is loaded succesfully, but the loot stay the same. any ideas why?
"
NeverSink wrote:
Are you using the latest version?
I can't reproduce the result

I'm using what's in the OP, so I guess?

Here's again at it:

Spoiler

The 3L shows because it's 3L, otherwise, it wouldn't.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
This is amazing stuff.

I'm curious why it's showing the lvl75+ blue rings and amulets. What am I supposed to do with these?
www.twitch.tv/Sushin for various games, generally laid back
"
North2 wrote:
This is amazing stuff.

I'm curious why it's showing the lvl75+ blue rings and amulets. What am I supposed to do with these?

Crafting
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Last edited by Timewar9 on Jul 25, 2015, 3:47:31 PM
I just wanted to say "thanks!"

I tried a bunch of loot filters so far and this is by far the best, everything is superb. A job well done.
Neversink, I'd first like to say I really enjoy using your loot filter! Among the one's I've tried, it's amazingly intuitive and well thought out. That being said, my only personal nitpick is that since I'm red/green color deficient I have a harder time picking out the bad and good rares as you have them set up. What values do I need to change for the backgrounds to improve my ability to see them (that is to say, which RGB values are the ones that I need to change)? Thank you so much for the effort you've put into the filter and I appreciate any help you can provide.
Last edited by VOPsychoMantis on Jul 25, 2015, 6:42:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info