NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I apologize for not reading through 42 pages, but can someone tell me why I sometimes have blue items hidden that have colored boxes surrounding them? Red and green come to mind, what are these indicating? Is this indicating "good" and "bad" blues like the green and red backgrounds for rares?
The item is yours when it is in your bag.
Last edited by Ushela on Jul 26, 2015, 2:47:47 AM
Hey guys! I'm using this filter and I'm loving it, but I am a bit bothered by the fact that it seems to overlook a whole lot of Vaal Items. F.ex. white Vaal Axe items will not show up on my screen at all, and I would like to request some guidance to help me fix this, as I am very much in need of, specifically a Vaal Axe!

Thanks in advance
"
Narlugh wrote:
Hey guys! I'm using this filter and I'm loving it, but I am a bit bothered by the fact that it seems to overlook a whole lot of Vaal Items. F.ex. white Vaal Axe items will not show up on my screen at all, and I would like to request some guidance to help me fix this, as I am very much in need of, specifically a Vaal Axe!

Thanks in advance

Search "Vaal Axe" (Control-F) in the loot filter. Remove the # in front of that section. Save and reload the filter. Change Rarity to < Magic.

Or add a similar section somewhere in the filter, following the same template.
Last edited by StrikeQ on Jul 26, 2015, 10:22:45 AM
Thank you.
Love your filter.
For anyone having trouble changing the filetype to filter. Use way #2 in this guide : http://www.wikihow.com/Change-a-File-Extension . I was pulling my hair out until i found this, GL.
First of all ty for this great addon!

I read the colour legend, but I still can't figure it out some markings.

For ex. : a white level 8, +32 life leather belt why has yellow frame?
a white level 5, +26 int lapis amulet why has a green frame?
what can i do with a white quality flask (marked with grey backround)?

TY ahead for the answers!
Updated the filter.

Added and improved TONS of stuff. I highly recommend a redownload. Added a infographic, that should answer most previous questions. If it remains unanswered, please post it again

2.2 -- tons of new features. Map tier list, unique tier list, divination cards tier list. Added and adjusted the sounds on some items. Rescaled font size in some cases. Added ilvl 83+

Next changes will be a colorblind version and a high-mf/partxy version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Disregard.
Last edited by madawk on Jul 26, 2015, 6:27:04 PM
Very upright and usefull filter, it's progressive throughout the game, it's just great.
Could u also edit the filter for endgame? so that only the real good stuff is goin to be shown like baseitemlevel 65+ or edit another colour for the endtier baselevels to differ from the others,no flasks(except unique), all currency, something like that? im dumping alot of wisdows in a lot of green coloured rares that are just shit :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info