NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v6.65a♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ multiversion

"
Completed 36 ChallengesNeverSink wrote:
Last hope is not hidden.

Yeah, that was stupid me clicking the wrong hide button. I'm sorry. Thank you very much for what you do here. And for that archer guide)
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 10, 2019, 3:00:15 AM
"
To update you need the filterblade save file. Since the author didn't provide one, you'd have to recreate/reuse all the sound on filterblade from sratch.

That's quite a bit of work, I've made a small yt-video explaining the tools.


Wel....that kind of sucks. Meh, I don't really have the patience to go at it 1 by 1 for all currency,drops....etc. Will have to just pick a few of the better sounding ones and make a filter with a couple of sounds.

Ty for the info though.
Filter updated to 6.65a!

Changelog:

- Added a small prophecy tierlist. It currently only features T1 and T2 prophecies.

- Improved and launched the Shaper/Elder tiering pipeline. The filter should be much more reliable (and strict) when it comes to shaper/elder tiering.

- Adjusted the Unique and Divi cards tierlists

- T1 Shaper/Elder items now make the Divine Orb tier noise, instead of the exalted orb noise. They get to keep the white background for now.

- Elder Maps now correctly make the Divine Orb tier noise.

- Improved the fossil tiering a tiny bit

- Non-unique 6L body armors now only make the exalted orb noise if they're not corrupted. Corrupted body armours make the divine orb noise.

- Slightly improved the highlighting of magic items with certain mod combinations

- Overqualitied equipment items are now only highlighted at 29+ quality, since hillock can provide a 28% quality improvement (+ fossils).

- Other minor adjustments.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
nm
Last edited by diablomix on Jan 10, 2019, 5:47:50 PM
"
Completed 15 ChallengesTobnac wrote:
"
Completed 28 Challengesyakimov100 wrote:
Hello from Venezuela, and thanks to Neversink for this amazing tool, I was wondering if it possible to create a filter or preset with neversink, using i dont know strict filter, but at the same time, making a rule to just high-ligh divination cards that are worth 10c or more?

Cause im from Venezuela i'm struggling with the economy to spend 20% in extra stash wish is a lot for me

Is there a way to configure never-sink to only show important divination cards that are worth in 7c? mostly for divination im okay with everything.

Thanks alot, sorry for my poor grammar.


You should check out the "Auto-Sort by price" button in the Divination Card section. After pressing "Execute", all cards will be sorted by their current market price and you can then just disable the tiers that have too low value for you.
You can also configure the price-thresholds in the popUp using the "Show advanced settings" button.


That's so cool thanks, what i did was this, i went to filterblade.xyz then i select semi-stricted, then I just hit customization tab, divination card, then remove many cards and only leave the cards that cost 10c+

Then it created a filterblade url for me so i can dowload my filter
So it mean that i can game i need to put semi-stricted and now it will works?

Also i wanted to see if possible to add regular items? such Nubuck Boots lvl 34 and that the drop appeared highlighted when using semi-strict filter, if that possible?


Editing my comment, i don't understand i customized the divination cards to only show tier 0 worth at least 12c, and tier 1 worth at least 5-12 c
and others filter i changed for 5c as minimum too.

The thing is save the filter, then Downloaded and loaded in game, but i did the test, i throw one porcupine divine card that cost 3c, and it was like high-lighted the thing is how can i do to avoid those cheaper card are not highlighted ? im so dumb :/


Last edited by yakimov100 on Jan 10, 2019, 8:36:25 PM
"
Completed 28 Challengesyakimov100 wrote:

Then it created a filterblade url for me so i can dowload my filter
So it mean that i can game i need to put semi-stricted and now it will works?


You dont need to create that URL to download the filter. You just head over to the download tab and download the filter file there. That URL thingy is simply for saving and sharing the customized filter.
Once you downloaded the filter file, just put it in the usual poe folder and select it inGame.

"
Completed 28 Challengesyakimov100 wrote:

Also i wanted to see if possible to add regular items? such Nubuck Boots lvl 34 and that the drop appeared highlighted when using semi-strict filter, if that possible?


For some of those specific things like this I recommend you take a look at the "Add Show/Hide rule" sections. There is one for endgame rares, one for leveling and one at the very bottom for specific global rules.

"
Completed 28 Challengesyakimov100 wrote:

Editing my comment, i don't understand i customized the divination cards to only show tier 0 worth at least 12c, and tier 1 worth at least 5-12 c
and others filter i changed for 5c as minimum too.

The thing is save the filter, then Downloaded and loaded in game, but i did the test, i throw one porcupine divine card that cost 3c, and it was like high-lighted the thing is how can i do to avoid those cheaper card are not highlighted ? im so dumb :/


Maybe you forgot to press on "Hide" for those low-value tiers? If you're still a bit confused by the entire FilterBlade customizer, maybe this video will clear things up a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7jPqQHP5g

If this still doesnt solve your problem(s), send that sharing link to your filter next time and I'll take a look why e.g. The Porcupine card is still highlighted.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Does anyone know why my filter is showing outleveled maps. This filter is not edited in any way. Was downloaded directly from the github releases. have deleted and re downloaded multiple times. Also have tried different styles of the filter and different levels of the filter from soft to uber strict. I have used this filter in the past with no issues but cannot figure out why this is doing this now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

http://prntscr.com/m6mnp1

Screenshot was taken in a T13 Reef Map.

"
Completed 13 ChallengesS4LTL1F3 wrote:
Does anyone know why my filter is showing outleveled maps. This filter is not edited in any way. Was downloaded directly from the github releases. have deleted and re downloaded multiple times. Also have tried different styles of the filter and different levels of the filter from soft to uber strict. I have used this filter in the past with no issues but cannot figure out why this is doing this now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

http://prntscr.com/m6mnp1

Screenshot was taken in a T13 Reef Map.



- the outlevel mechanic works based on which map the item initially dropped (aka. its ItemLevel), not the map you yourself dropped them in afterwards.
- make sure you get the latest version (currently 6.65) because GGGs Betrayal messed up a lot of the map tier filtering.

But as far as I can tell the current version works fine with maps.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
my filter is ingame not showing beams and icons anymore.... im sure it did befor...

does any one know what it is?
"
Completed 25 ChallengesPatte505 wrote:
my filter is ingame not showing beams and icons anymore.... im sure it did befor...

does any one know what it is?


Delete old filters, redownload the latest version, restart the game/your PC.
If nothing helps, check if the poe files are ok (there's a special tool for that in the poe folder)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info