NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

same, i've seen 4 rare wrath axes drop as hidden
Spoiler
i cant upload my last filter i made few days ego :( :(

http://imgland.net/file/Pz93Pz8YIT8unYiwQPz8unPw.png

what to do ? ty

( im mean i cant upload it on your new site... wanted to cahnge some color taht items drop on gorund but there was no more my save there and when i was trying upload filter had those error from link i gived )

please help :(

done whole new filter :P

Thanks guys for your work !!
ign: Sorciak
Last edited by sortylol on Aug 13, 2017, 3:40:40 PM

Thank you for awesome worck you puting for comunity and keep up the good worck.
Just whana point out that you should make download link more easy to spot, becouse corently it require to mach effort to spot what you need the most. Simple people need simple download buton, rest can educate all they whant. Thanks agen.
Just downloaded the new version.... and still have the old version but i dont know what i should delete? o.O lol..... anybody know please? dont want to keep stacking neversink filter u.u
Thank you for the filter, and thank you for FilterBlade. Just fantastic, both of them.

A question: In FilterBlade, I would like to change the threshold of 15% to 5%, here:

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
Hey, first of all thanks for this nice work!

But atm i have a problem with the new filter. My ingame sounds are the same as before, there are no changes... i tried the filterblade filter and the filter from gifthub, but the new sounds wont work... any idea why?

EDIT: i found out, that it play just the standard drop sound and not the lootfilter sounds...

holy that mean i played the whole time with the wrong sounds. But can anyone help me to fix this?
Last edited by Tackinator on Aug 13, 2017, 2:02:36 PM
"
Croc411 wrote:
Hi Neversink,

love your filter.

Possible bug though:

Sometimes rare items are hidden in the REGULAR version of 5.1.1 filter (and also in 5.0).

I can reproduce it with a rare Wraith Axe (one handed axe), droplevel 54, itemlevel 72, dropped in unshaped Arid Lake. Does not show.

Is this intended? Because until now your regular filter always showed all rares.

Edit: took a look at the filter and found the actual bug:
Section [612]
Lines 1319 and 1328 should read "One Hand Axes" instead of "One Hand Maces"

It's a copy/paste error.

I'll fix it today!

Thank you.

"
what to do ? ty

( im mean i cant upload it on your new site... wanted to cahnge some color taht items drop on gorund but there was no more my save there and when i was trying upload filter had those error from link i gived )

please help :(

You likely wanted to update from 2.6 to 3.0. A lot of things changed between those versions. Too much to keep the saves compatible. In that case we're running a clean slate on the saves.

"
Thank you for awesome worck you puting for comunity and keep up the good worck.
Just whana point out that you should make download link more easy to spot, becouse corently it require to mach effort to spot what you need the most. Simple people need simple download buton, rest can educate all they whant. Thanks agen.

I'll think about it.

"
Just downloaded the new version.... and still have the old version but i dont know what i should delete? o.O lol..... anybody know please? dont want to keep stacking neversink filter u.u

Delete the old file. Insert the new file.

"
A question: In FilterBlade, I would like to change the threshold of 15% to 5%, here:

Err.. that's kinda tricky, because the threshold is different for magic and non-magic items. I'll see what we can do.

"

Hey, first of all thanks for this nice work!

But atm i have a problem with the new filter. My ingame sounds are the same as before, there are no changes... i tried the filterblade filter and the filter from gifthub, but the new sounds wont work... any idea why?

EDIT: i found out, that it play just the standard drop sound and not the lootfilter sounds...

holy that mean i played the whole time with the wrong sounds. But can anyone help me to fix this?

I don't get it, sorry.

------------

There will be a new filter version today/tommorow.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I'm using the regular version and a Devine
orb drops. I didn't heard anything because the loud battle sound. When I drop the on on the ground I heard the new sound, but that speech isn't recogniseble at all.
So, how can I revert the old sound effect of Devine/Exalted orb?
"
PANDORAN wrote:
I'm using the regular version and a Devine
orb drops. I didn't heard anything because the loud battle sound. When I drop the on on the ground I heard the new sound, but that speech isn't recogniseble at all.
So, how can I revert the old sound effect of Devine/Exalted orb?

By downloading the latest version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I am using the latest Filter (5.1.1) and it worked well.
Yesterday i killed a boss in act 9 and all of a sudden the shown items vanished after 2-3 secs.

Since then shown items only stay for 2-3 secs until they become invisible and i have to press a key to see them again.

I have no idea what is causing the effect since i not changed anything under options.

Anyone found a fix to this? I would highly appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info