NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Touch of Anguish Imperial Claw

should be added as T1 Unique
Thanks for the good work!
You got a little donation
Prost :-)
Sorry for my bad English
"
NeverSink wrote:

Err.. that's kinda tricky, because the threshold is different for magic and non-magic items. I'll see what we can do.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. Basically, all I want is 5> quality chisels to show, in order to save a whetstone every time I do the recipe. I would not want to see magic chisels unless they are 20% already.

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
"
NeverSink wrote:

By downloading the latest version.

Yeah, didn't noticed it, now it's back to normal.
Let the exalted orbs rains.

Thank you!
Maybe a bug, maybe something I don't understand:

I got a drop of a rare Tomahawk, item level 65, while in a monster level 63 zone ("The Quarry", act 9), as a level 73 character. The filter made it completely invisible, despite the fact that I'm using the Regular filter. I thought the Regular filter wouldn't hide any rares?

I tried a filter debugger, and apparently it's triggering on the following segment:

"

Hide # Hide remaining rare endgame items (note: on the regular version this line never happens) %TC-Rareable-Junkable-Expanded
Class "Two Hand" "Bows" "One Hand" "Wand" "Sceptre" "Staves" "Claws" "Body Armour" "Gloves" "Boots" "Helmets" "Quivers" "Daggers" "Shields" "Belts" "Rings" "Amulets"
Rarity = Rare
ItemLevel >= 65
SetFontSize 20
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 100 # BORDERCOLOR: Cosmetic: Junk
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 75 # BACKGROUND: Hidden

The whole "on the regular version this line never happens" thing, combined with me using regular version, makes me think this item is falling through some crack in the filter.

I tried redownloading the regular filter from scratch; no change. This feels like a bug to me; if it's not, and the Regular filter is meant to hide rares, then could there be a switch somewhere to show them all?

I've picked up the tomahawk in case you want a demo, it's sitting in my stash :V Let me know if there's any further information you need!

Edit: Oh, and I found that line using the testing framework at http://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html with the following item:

"

{
"name": "Tomahawk",
"itemLevel": 65,
"dropLevel": 55,
"quality": 0,
"itemClass": "One Hand Axes",
"baseType": "Tomahawk",
"rarity": "Rare",
"width": 2,
"height": 3,
"sockets": "RG",
"identified": false,
"corrupted": false
}

(I completely made that drop level up, I don't know how to get the actual drop level)
Last edited by ZorbaTHut on Aug 14, 2017, 5:22:28 PM
The regular version just give me this. https://i.imgur.com/diScoXd.jpg
Is it intentional/bug from GGG?
FilterBlade wont let me sort Eternal flasks, i want to only show magic ones not normal ones, i can only hide/disable all of them no option for magic/normal.

Keep up the awesome work guys FilterBlade and your filter is amazing, i love the Loot simulator so easy to sort out exactly what you want.

edit: this is not only about the eternal flasks, it seems to effect ALL flasks, i cant be the only one who just wants to see magic flasks and not normal ones?

i know i can go in and edit this myself in the file but that will break the use of filterblade if i want to change things in the future.
Last edited by hedich on Aug 15, 2017, 7:52:09 AM
@ZorbaTHut:

We already found the bug. Quoting myself from 2 pages earlier:

"
Croc411 wrote:
Hi Neversink,

love your filter.

Possible bug though:

Sometimes rare items are hidden in the REGULAR version of 5.1.1 filter (and also in 5.0).

I can reproduce it with a rare Wraith Axe (one handed axe), droplevel 54, itemlevel 72, dropped in unshaped Arid Lake. Does not show.

Is this intended? Because until now your regular filter always showed all rares.

Edit: took a look at the filter and found the actual bug:
Section [612]
Lines 1319 and 1328 should read "One Hand Axes" instead of "One Hand Maces"

It's a copy/paste error.

Just edit those two lines by hand in your .filter file (replace "One Hand Maces" with "One Hand Axes"). It will then show all rare axes again, as intended. NeverSink knows about it already and will soon fix it.

Bug only affects 1H axes with both itemlevel > 64 and droplevel < 57.
Last edited by Croc411 on Aug 15, 2017, 5:35:03 PM
Is there a way to change the font of the loot? With this setup I would love to have a different font
Is there a way to change the font of the loot? With this setup I would love to have a different font

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info