NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v4.72 ♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ multiversion

"
Hi all, I checked the FAQ but didn't see anything so sorry if it's somewhere and I missed it. I'm trying to add an item to the chancing section, specifically Assassin's Garb. I've saved the filed, reloaded the filter, and even restarted the client and I cannot get them to highlight. Any ideas?

FYI I added both Assassin's Garb and without without the ' in case that affected it. I can tell you I did it with ' first, so that is not the issue.

Do it on www.FilterBlade.xyz!

Also, you can't just add wrong basetypes. The filter won't compile.

"
IDK if this was all ready answered or not but, Is there any way to make it so that it doesn't play the sounds for other people when your in a group? or possibly put in your own sound bytes?

Nope! No way to implement that sadly.

"
Just wondering... Why abyssus ezomyte burgonet shows as 'valuable' unique in lootfilter? When its cost is like 10c? Neversink mentioned that there are some expections from this... But never explained why... Or maybe I can get crazy vaal on it?

The economy changes swiftly. This helmet was worth nearly an ex and sometimes more at the start of the league/last league. I think the last version of the filter no longer marks it on that tier.

-------

Some of you guys already saw it, but we've (Tobnac, Haggis and me) finally released the beta of the www.FilterBlade.xyz website. It's a online filter customizer, with an intuitive and powerful GUI. GIve it a try. It requires no programming or filter knowledge and also comes with neat tools, such as the loot simulator.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 20, 2017 12:36:11 PM
sooo.. i just failed hard..

after spending about 40 minutes customising the Filter i somehow managed to download the wrong one :/

how do i:
* Save changes
* Download the customized filter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWdEPqHg1w
"
Completed 28 ChallengesCowTrap wrote:
sooo.. i just failed hard..

after spending about 40 minutes customising the Filter i somehow managed to download the wrong one :/

how do i:
* Save changes
* Download the customized filter

Big green "Download" button on the right
Website caches some changes, so try to open it again...
Just made my first magic finder build. Your filters have extended the life of my eyes by many years. I'd buy you a beer but I'm struggling to buy one for myself at the moment.

Live long and prosper.
Just passed by to say your online tool is just amazing.

Congrats to the team who made it !
fixed.
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jun 18, 2017 4:25:29 PM
Is it easy to get the Semi strict filter to also show leather belts? Im no computer wizard so if its easy to change how do i change it? I usually run the one that shows most stuff but switching to semi strict but still want the leather belts.
"
Completed 36 ChallengesPickboaa wrote:
Is it easy to get the Semi strict filter to also show leather belts? Im no computer wizard so if its easy to change how do i change it? I usually run the one that shows most stuff but switching to semi strict but still want the leather belts.

Do it on www.FilterBlade.xyz!

"
Just passed by to say your online tool is just amazing.

Congrats to the team who made it !

Thanks, we did our best.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thank you so much for the helpful Loot Filter!
(STEAM) http://steamcommunity.com/id/MichaelSkywalker/
(GUILD) SPECTRAL WARRIORS
-MickeyDankMouse™-
Mr Sink.
I have to say the filterblade site is top notch. Thank you to you and your team of bros that have made this filtering so very simple for those of use too lazy to bother with it. You are a hero!
-Smitty-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info