NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
Check www.FilterBlade.xyz for more information.

Excellent. This will help. I was wondering what the colors means.
Thank you :)
Do all the versions of the loot filter show ALL ilvl 60+ rare amulets, belts, and rings for chaos orb recipe?
is 4.72 still current up to date the lastest one?
can you please explain font size? in op it says it's based on item level, yet i had rares of the same level drop with different font sizes.
"
irusodyf wrote:
is 4.72 still current up to date the lastest one?

Yes. There will be a new version (5.0) for the 3.0 release, but as of now, the current filter works out just fine.

"
Do all the versions of the loot filter show ALL ilvl 60+ rare amulets, belts, and rings for chaos orb recipe?

Yes, you can also simulate it on www.FilterBlade.xyz.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 13, 2017, 5:44:34 AM
"
Križ_ wrote:
can you please explain font size? in op it says it's based on item level, yet i had rares of the same level drop with different font sizes.

The font size is based upon multiple factors:

- ItemLevel (83/84 items get more highlight)
- Item Size (smaller rares = better)
- Item Usefulness in the current meta
- Misc. Factors

Generally speaking small rares that are more likely to be valuable are larger.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Križ_ wrote:

The font size is based upon multiple factors:

- ItemLevel (83/84 items get more highlight)
- Item Size (smaller rares = better)
- Item Usefulness in the current meta
- Misc. Factors

Generally speaking small rares that are more likely to be valuable are larger.

oh, alright, thanks for responding fast. it was kinda confusing in original post:

"The major utility tool in the filter is the rare evaluation. It consists out of 3 parts: border (item size), background (item base level/viability), font size (item level)."
Spoiler
"
NeverSink wrote:

"
Please don't message me ingame/PM me with general questions about the lootfilter. You'll usually find the answer in the FAQ here. Instead post them here. I check this thread pretty much every day and other users can learn/find the answer too this way. Thank you for preserving my sanity.

WELCOME

"
NeverSink wrote:

Thanks a lot for your effort you put in this filter. I have been using it since the beginning and it came a long way. As I keep going back to SRS for my league starters, I would like to ask you to change the colour of bone spirit shields, as these shields are used by nearly every summoner build during lvling (for the minion flasks which ultimatively will be used in the +1 helm, which carries you till jungle valley).

Thanks a lot
Hey guys!

Want to collect white Siege Axes for chancing Soultaker.

How can I adjust the filter?

Never did it before.
"
sorcita wrote:
Hey guys!

Want to collect white Siege Axes for chancing Soultaker.

How can I adjust the filter?

Never did it before.

go to filterblade. select the filter you want to use. click customize. add siege axe under chance items. download filter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info