NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Just wondering... Why abyssus ezomyte burgonet shows as 'valuable' unique in lootfilter? When its cost is like 10c? Neversink mentioned that there are some expections from this... But never explained why... Or maybe I can get crazy vaal on it?
"
Om3nov wrote:
Just wondering... Why abyssus ezomyte burgonet shows as 'valuable' unique in lootfilter? When its cost is like 10c? Neversink mentioned that there are some expections from this... But never explained why... Or maybe I can get crazy vaal on it?

It's not corruptions, it's enchantments. Look on poe.trade at Abyssus over 10ex. There's 3 common enchantments in very high value Abyssus: 40% Increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage, 40% Increased Blade Flurry Damage, or 3 Additional Molten Strike Projectiles. Gives you an idea what sort of builds it is ideal for.
does all 5 versions show up gavels? Dunno if its just me missing em or not dropping one at all, but i never pick any

Using strict atm.
Using it for while..

Made my looting life much easier..

Still trying to get used to the color coding haha..

Thumbs up.. and thanks for the effort and time put into it..
"
Om3nov wrote:

for players in other leagues than standard we tend to care about about picking up a stack of 10 chaos if we found that.
"
evilsofa wrote:
"
Om3nov wrote:

It's not corruptions, it's enchantments. Look on poe.trade at Abyssus over 10ex. There's 3 common enchantments in very high value Abyssus: 40% Increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage, 40% Increased Blade Flurry Damage, or 3 Additional Molten Strike Projectiles. Gives you an idea what sort of builds it is ideal for.

Time to do some lab runs then, Ty :)
Is there a way to add the sorcerer boots sound to gavel drops and also make gavel show up in the strict version?

Im poor and would like to be crafting more chisels, so that would be nice to have for now
"
gustavomcs wrote:
Is there a way to add the sorcerer boots sound to gavel drops and also make gavel show up in the strict version?

Im poor and would like to be crafting more chisels, so that would be nice to have for now

Use his tool http://filterblade.xyz/
* Choose version you want to use
* Go to the Customize option
* Go to Vendor Recipes section
* Check all gavels as "Show" in CC recipe, and add sounds
* Go to the Chancing Bases section
* Adjust sounds
* Save changes
* Download the customized filter
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
IDK if this was all ready answered or not but, Is there any way to make it so that it doesn't play the sounds for other people when your in a group? or possibly put in your own sound bytes?
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
gustavomcs wrote:

Use his tool http://filterblade.xyz/
* Choose version you want to use
* Go to the Customize option
* Go to Vendor Recipes section
* Check all gavels as "Show" in CC recipe, and add sounds
* Go to the Chancing Bases section
* Adjust sounds
* Save changes
* Download the customized filter

Tyvm dude, this tool is Awesome as f..

Report Forum Post

Report Account: