NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
TheRealBlitze wrote:
I couldn't find an explanation why few of them seem to be thicker is there a spreadsheet or a visual guide what was is?

i believe the battered helm is a better base than the rest of items on your sceen. or among the highest lvl base items that can drop where you are.
Hi guys,

for some reason my 6-links don't show up as anything flashy ingame. In fact, they have the same sound/visual as 6-socket items. I can't figure out why this is the case :(

Nevermind, figured it out :)
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on May 13, 2017, 9:34:15 AM
i think theres a bug or glitch. So here is why i think that. I did a t14 volcano map and i heard two OP drops sounds back to back. One was core map, fine. The other one i cant find it. I walk like so much around the area and i have no idea what the other drop was.
"
i think theres a bug or glitch. So here is why i think that. I did a t14 volcano map and i heard two OP drops sounds back to back. One was core map, fine. The other one i cant find it. I walk like so much around the area and i have no idea what the other drop was.

happens all the time it has been explained somewhere in this long thread. i don't remember why it happens but it has something to do with you moving out of the range of whatever is dropping.
"
Hey, just wanted to drop this by, maybe its a bug in the lootfilter? I don't know, but maybe this info helps.

Your life/ES ratio is out of balance. Too much ES. Your life points are frustrated by the presence of too much ES. The blank red box is your life telling you to reduce your ES. If you do that, the white text that is supposed to show in the box will be allowed to show through. This is a little know fact about how Life responds to the disrespect the developers give it. ;)
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
TheRealBlitze wrote:
I couldn't find an explanation why few of them seem to be thicker is there a spreadsheet or a visual guide what was is?

i believe the battered helm is a better base than the rest of items on your sceen. or among the highest lvl base items that can drop where you are.

Thank you I would love to have an visual guide for what to look out for.

Hi! Really nice filter! I'm using the uber-strict version of it and i want to do some changes. It actually hides the good bases for chancing (like the Sorcerer boots), what can i do to change that and show it?

Thanks!
"
TheRealBlitze wrote:

Thank you I would love to have an visual guide for what to look out for.

Read FAQ in the first post. Also description about frames, colours, etc.
Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere before. I tried looking through the code but its confusing, and I just dont have the time to scour through it.

I found a Gutting Knife, normal quality, with a RGB link and it didn't show up for the chrome recipe.
I love this filter but it's incomplete as far as real gameplay comes in. For example regular filter shows too much trash, while anything higher up is absolutely useless for chaos recipe.
I am not even that rich, yet I play with uberstrict. I had to re-add sorc shoes to chancing sound thingy. I hidden leatherbelts from all filters because they taunt me :P
I also *VERY IMPORTANT* made any unique leather belt have EXalt sound. I found that some streamer almost didnt pick hh due to crappy sound and border. That day I became sure neversink lost people at least one hh ;)
My some other gripes with this filter - portal scrolls should be visible at higher tiers
Armourers scrap is more useful than weaponsmith one - it's used for like 4x as many items. So i reversed their font.
Aug orb is much rarer (due how to this filter works) and much more useful than transmutation orb, so I hidden transmutes and showed augs.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info