NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

got a question, in (ingame) options -> UI -> filters this fillter should be "default"? or i'm doing something wrong?
Just spotted a small issue with incorrect color tag (don't know if there is more like that):
"
Show # Blessing
Class Currency
BaseType "Blessing"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 130 25 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Breach Currency
SetBorderColor 130 25 255 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Breach - accent

"
Show # Splinter
Class Currency
BaseType "Splinter"
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 255 235 235 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Breach Currency
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on May 7, 2017, 7:46:46 PM
"
Dissolator wrote:
Just spotted a small issue with incorrect color tag (don't know if there is more like that):
"
Show # Blessing
Class Currency
BaseType "Blessing"
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 130 25 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Breach Currency

"
Show # Splinter
Class Currency
BaseType "Splinter"
SetFontSize 40
SetTextColor 255 235 235 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Breach Currency

Well it's just the comment, so it's no big deal, I'll write it down for the 3.0 to-do-list. Thanks!

How did you even notice it though?

"
got a question, in (ingame) options -> UI -> filters this fillter should be "default"? or i'm doing something wrong?

You're doing something wrong. Try repeating the steps in the readme.

"
Sorry if this has been asked before.

How does the filter deal with relic items like the increased quantity gem? Would the filter hide this item if it dropped from the ancient reliquary chest? I usually have it set on strict or very strict but just though maybe I was missing relic drops.

Don't worry, bother Eternal Orbs and Item Quantity gems are shown.

"
Thank you.

"
Just installed strict version and that is EXACKLY what i was looking for. THX!

Thanks! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I'm having a minor issue with the regular filter: I'm using an Animate Weapon build with a Jorrhast weapon, which automatically animetes weapons. I have the animate section enabled and a quite frustrating thing happened: a six socket weapon got animated before I could pick it up. I hope it wasn't a 6-link:)

Is there a way I can edit the filter so that 6 socket and 6-link weapons don't get animated?

Thanks in advance!
"
nucleus wrote:
I'm having a minor issue with the regular filter: I'm using an Animate Weapon build with a Jorrhast weapon, which automatically animetes weapons. I have the animate section enabled and a quite frustrating thing happened: a six socket weapon got animated before I could pick it up. I hope it wasn't a 6-link:)

Is there a way I can edit the filter so that 6 socket and 6-link weapons don't get animated?

Thanks in advance!

No. This has nothing to do with the filter.

The filter only modifies the local on-ground appearance of items, the weapon effect automatically server-side-searches for items in proximity.

That means: Auto-casted animated weapons/animate guardian (Null's, Jorrhast, also CWC, totems...) do not care for your filter at all. It'll animate any items, even the hidden/unique ones, as long as they're identified, no matter if/what filter you're using.

If you'll ever decide to play Null's / Totem AW - you basically can say goodbye to 20-30% of your 6S.

Also 6Ls have a huge white background with red text/border in the filter, I'm pretty sure it was just a 6S.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on May 8, 2017, 9:23:57 AM
I was told highlighted weapons get animated only, this is new to me.

Thanks for this great filter and thanks for still supporting it. Your color scheme is the best. People told me Neversink's filter is not the best for animate weapon but when I tried those other filters my eyes started bleeding those colors were terrible. I don't even know what they meant with that maybe something about certain item levels not showing up for animate weapon, but I'm not having problems so far at lvl 70

Thank you!
"
Ketjow08 wrote:

After copying files to PoE in documents You should be able to choose what filter You want to use. If You see only defalut it means You did something wrong.
Hey, just wanted to drop this by, maybe its a bug in the lootfilter? I don't know, but maybe this info helps.

I couldn't find an explanation why few of them seem to be thicker is there a spreadsheet or a visual guide what was is?

"
NeverSink wrote:
Well it's just the comment, so it's no big deal, I'll write it down for the 3.0 to-do-list. Thanks!

How did you even notice it though?

I noticed that while tested new themes' features of FilterBlast. It now has separate selectors for preset, color and sound theme and uses such comments as color/sound theme tags (similar to Filtration theme editor). This now allows to customize your filter with such combo like "Uber-Strict" preset + "Slick" color theme + "StreamSound" sound theme.

Due that comment one breach item in preview wrongly appeared with white text, same as background. I temporarly fixed that comments in your filters' sources at Filterblast, so the proper fix can wait for your next update :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on May 12, 2017, 10:32:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info