NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Senthyril wrote:
Why is carnage heart a mid tier item drop or w/e. It shows up orange.

Because Carnage Heart's base is an Onyx Amulet, and the rarer and more sought after Onyx Amulet Unique is an Astramentis (Eye of Chayula too, in the past). The Filter cannot identify what the item is for you just by the base name. If there is only one Unique of that base type, then you yourself will know immediately. When a Unique Onyx Amulet drops, it can either be an Eye of Chayula, a Carnage Heart, or an Astramentis. The filter itself won't know, but you can by mousing over it and looking at the image.

Since Astramentis and Eye of Chayula are considered valuable by others, the filter was made to highlight the fact that [An Unique Onyx Amulet has dropped. It could be an Astramentis, it could be an Eye of Chayula.] That's why Unique Onyx Amulets will show up highlighted.
Can someone tell me how to disable Scroll of Wisdom (only) from showing, in Strict version?

Thanks

EDIT: Never mind. Done.
Last edited by Oneyedrunky on Feb 19, 2017, 6:20:10 PM
"
Just updated to 4.5 regular, and I'm noticing some formatting issues on certain items, such as Noble Tricorne, Ambush Boots, and Carnal Boots. The name is a big jumble of letters together when displayed on the ground.

Please check the FAQ on page 1.

"
Erazmus9 wrote:
THANK YOU! You saved this game 4r me, enjoy the beer :P <3

Thank you! It's very much appreciated, mate.

May I add your nickname to the supporter list on page 1?
(PM me your paypal/real name and a yes/no if you want it :P)

"
but, you say you have copyright restriction on it? Did you even get permission from ggg to claim the rights to something that is for their game. Most of the restrictions you list are against the TOS anyway and don't need to be included.

Good question.

Well, my legal is fairly weak and I'm not copyright on mods/scripts is a very grey area, so I mostly googled my information.

1) It's mostly a "don't be a dick" license (MIT) and I don't do anything commercial with the filter.
2) Technically I don't modify the game or use any game assets, as this is an independent script. At worst, I'm including itemnames provided by GGG.
3) If GGG dislikes my filter, work or wants me to remove the license, they can simply ask and I'll remove it. However, this protects it against claiming ownership by other people.

In the end: I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think GGG minds. If they do I'll remove it anytime. I'm on fairly good terms with some of their staff and they've never saw any problems with it/the thread.

"

Twyzel Sage Wand is highlighted in orange like an unique that is worth some chaos.but its only 1alt worth.is that correct?

"
Why is carnage heart a mid tier item drop or w/e. It shows up orange.

Check the FAQ on page 1, though the answers provided by other users should be sufficient :).

Also: I'm gonna remove the sage wand, shade of solaris became way to cheap.

"
Hey Neversink will you be creating a SSF focused filter for the upcoming 2.6 ant official SSF support in game? would be awesome thanks

Maybe, I have some ideas.

What do you have in mind though? Which aspects would differ in a SSF filter from your perspective?

"
Using the Strict version atm. How can I hide Portal scrolls, Scroll of Wisdom, Whetstone, Augmentation and Scrap?
I saw in the file that its in the same group with Chromatic orbs and a few others that I don't wish to hide.

No it's not. Update your filter.

"
can someone help me ? what do i have to change here so i only see the shaped maps ?

The entry you've written is correct. Just place it over the T6-T8 entries and change their "Show" to "Hide"
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 20, 2017, 9:11:35 AM
"
Hey Neversink will you be creating a SSF focused filter for the upcoming 2.6 ant official SSF support in game? would be awesome thanks

"
Maybe, I have some ideas.

What do you have in mind though? Which aspects would differ in a SSF filter from your perspective?

No actual ideas at the moment. But that fact that you have to pick all currency etc, and no there's no trading has to have some differences. + all the recipes, chance uniques etc. Dunno if you're really up to might make a poll on reddit to check what other people are thinking about. For some reason I just can't imagine the regular (with trading) and SSF filters would look the same. If that's the case and it will work - well that's fine with me.
Last edited by sharisimo on Feb 20, 2017, 1:52:46 PM
i'm curious - why is the chernobog shield marked as a T2 unique? it seems extremely cheap and not all that good

edit: oh, it shares a base with tukohama's fortress. got it.
Last edited by limelier on Feb 26, 2017, 4:11:26 PM
It seems that the sections for the filter are not working with filtration any more. Is this just me? I tried updating both and it didn't fix anything.
Might be a bit early, but ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Good luck!
Thanks for your huge effort with this Neversink.

Is there a way to tailor these filters to specific classes? For example, as I am leveling, I want caster / ranged magic items to be hidden, so that I can only see magic melee gear.

In this way, I would be seeing all rares, but only blue drops that are relevant to my 'class'.

Thanks very much in advance!

SB
Small heads up:

- I'm busy reworking some structures in my filter. I'll be doing some more work in that area today evening and likely live-streaming it. I'll also go through the reworking uniques/patchnotes

- We'll be getting the notes for filter makers tommorow night.

- I'll be implementing the remaining sections on friday on a livestream, same as last leagues. The filter will be ready 3-8 hours before the start of the league, but DEFINITELY before the start.

Feel free to join me today/next days, I'll be up for questions and suggestions on my stream.

PS: I'll answer the questions later.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 1, 2017, 7:59:17 AM
"

Small heads up:

- I'm busy reworking some structures in my filter. I'll be doing some more work in that area today evening and likely live-streaming it. I'll also go through the reworking uniques/patchnotes

- We'll be getting the notes for filter makers tommorow night.

- I'll be implementing the remaining sections on friday on a livestream, same as last leagues. The filter will be ready 3-8 hours before the start of the league, but DEFINITELY before the start.

Feel free to join me today/next days, I'll be up for questions and suggestions on my stream.

PS: I'll answer the questions later.

Thanks NeverSink - You rock!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info