NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Thanks, I appreciate it :).

May I add you to the list of donators (that currently doesn't exist, because the ~10-20 donators) never leave nicknames/requests to get added?

Sure, just use Edeka once you set one up :). Thanks! Haven't really got any requests since most things I'm annoyed about are on GGG's side. Keep up the good work and enjoy the beer or w/e
Love the filter im just dont get how to se if the item is above 60 so you could vendor a set for C

/KCmagic/Tore
First of all, thanks for an amazing lootfilter!

But here are some of my concerns regarding said lootfilter that I've been using of the whole breach league.

1. Could you please experiment with thicker borders? I don't know if this is because I run 2560x1440 but the size of the borders is almost non existent. I didn't even know that they existed before reading through OP in this thread and when looking back in game it's way to small to be seen while actually playing.

2. What's the reason behind the "mid bases" with black background in Strict? Uberstrict is a bit too strict for my own use as I'm not a wealthy player. But I never pick up those black background and I don't see the reason for anyone doing this except for those using chaos recipe, but then semi-strict should be last one containing black backgrounds. Just my opinion though :).

3. Almost the same as 1., is there any chance that you make the orange borders for regal recipe a bit darker with more contrast to the other colours of dropped item? I didn't know this was a feature at all and I don't see how anyone could guess that out unless they stop and take a hard look at the items. I don't know if this is because I have the common red/green colour blindness that makes these kind of things very hard to see.

4. I saw a lootfilter somewhere on the forums with a basic picture of a spreadsheet where they had the different terms of loot and bases on the Y-axis and the different versions (ie normal, strict etc.) on the top X-axis. That made it very easy to see which one that fits you the best. Example below:

These are my personal thoughts and I really like the lootfilter overall! I can't wait until we can personally configure them easily :)
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Feb 8, 2017, 10:14:37 PM
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
Love the filter im just dont get how to se if the item is above 60 so you could vendor a set for C

/KCmagic/Tore

Any item dropped after merciless act 1 is ilvl 60+. I didn't add an extra color for that, because you'll spend most of your time in those areas.

"
1. Could you please experiment with thicker borders? I don't know if this is because I run 2560x1440 but the size of the borders is almost non existent. I didn't even know that they existed before reading through OP in this thread and when looking back in game it's way to small to be seen while actually playing.

Thicker borders don't exist. You either have a border of a certain color or not

"
2. What's the reason behind the "mid bases" with black background in Strict? Uberstrict is a bit too strict for my own use as I'm not a wealthy player. But I never pick up those black background and I don't see the reason for anyone doing this except for those using chaos recipe, but then semi-strict should be last one containing black backgrounds. Just my opinion though :).

You got it wrong. The black bases shift per filter.

Example in regular T1, T1.5, T2 bases all have a green BGC. In Very strict, T1 and T1.5 has a green BGC, while T2 turns black, because it's the lowest displayed tier of rares.

This gives you distinction between the dropped rares on every filter level

"
3. Almost the same as 1., is there any chance that you make the orange borders for regal recipe a bit darker with more contrast to the other colours of dropped item? I didn't know this was a feature at all and I don't see how anyone could guess that out unless they stop and take a hard look at the items. I don't know if this is because I have the common red/green colour blindness that makes these kind of things very hard to see.

Maybe. We'll see, maybe I'll consider it inform of a style.

"
4. I saw a lootfilter somewhere on the forums with a basic picture of a spreadsheet where they had the different terms of loot and bases on the Y-axis and the different versions (ie normal, strict etc.) on the top X-axis. That made it very easy to see which one that fits you the best. Example below:

You mean THIS url from page 1 :P?

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 9, 2017, 4:10:30 AM
Last edited by qwe12099 on Feb 9, 2017, 7:46:30 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Kamelkungen wrote:

/KCmagic/Tore

Any item dropped after merciless act 1 is ilvl 60+. I didn't add an extra color for that, because you'll spend most of your time in those areas.

"

Thicker borders don't exist. You either have a border of a certain color or not

"

You got it wrong. The black bases shift per filter.

Example in regular T1, T1.5, T2 bases all have a green BGC. In Very strict, T1 and T1.5 has a green BGC, while T2 turns black, because it's the lowest displayed tier of rares.

This gives you distinction between the dropped rares on every filter level

"

Maybe. We'll see, maybe I'll consider it inform of a style.

"

You mean THIS url from page 1 :P?

Oh christ... now I see why no one have asked those questions recently. I probably made myself look a bit stupid there but I can ensure you that I've read through it countless of times and missed it every time :(.

The feature that shifts the tiers between filters is neat! That explains a lot why I've seen fewer drops but still seeing black backgrounds that I though was the same for every filter. Well, I thank you for your answers and I have nothing to add since they all apparently already existed to begin with lol
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Feb 9, 2017, 9:33:47 PM
I have been using this filter for the last three seasons. I just recently got high enough to see the change in Leather Belts. Low tier leather belts have the chance border, i was wondering why the higher item level ones do not.
"
Songodin wrote:
I have been using this filter for the last three seasons. I just recently got high enough to see the change in Leather Belts. Low tier leather belts have the chance border, i was wondering why the higher item level ones do not.

i think that was explained recently. scroll back until you find the posts.
What a fabulous filter!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I created my own filter after studying yours

Thanks so much for the great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info