NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Coming back to PoE after a long hiatus, just found out about this... thanks for all the work you've put into it, looks like this'll make my looting adventure so much funner :D
Regarding SSF version: I have always played SF and the regular version worked just fine for me. However, later in the league you might want to switch to a stricter version. A stricter version should hide all items, even high-tier uniques, your char cannot use. An option to hide caster/ranger/melee items would be helpful.
Will it be updated for next league?
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Will it be updated for next league?

he's never late with updates. don't panic if it's not up even 3 hours before launch, it'll be done and ready.

in any case all you need to do is download it to the folder so once it's shared it's like t-minus 30 seconds before you implement it.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Super excited for when this is updated! Love this filter!!!

You got time buddy, still all of tomorrow no need to rush :)
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY NEVERSINK ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info