NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

doesnt show white fiend daggers
"
LaxeCas wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
rpgmaniac01 wrote:
Hey Never, love the filter, but it seems to be broken right now. I am getting several drops that show no color or name of the item. Just a grey box with sockets showing up in them. Not sure what the problem is. Just started today.

That's on GGGs side. This font corruption thing is not filter specific

Also huge pink items are a failsafe for future versions, if people don't update. Add new items via "Show" don't remove them from the hide line

Whats the proper way to fix corruption issues?

I now get them after each 4.0.x patch. i did clean reinstall after last don't really want to do it again.

Todays patch took it to new level

In previous leagues i never had such issues with your filter.

That bug is from 2.3.0 or something like that. From the start of ascendancy. Who knows what is causing it but restarting the game works until it happens next time. I think hellcat5 was looking into that.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 8, 2016, 11:48:37 AM
you should add kinstugi as a gg drop. i almost vendored it buts its 2-3 ex+
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem on the latest version.

Normally, the filter only shows the best items and the rest of them can be viewed when you press alt. After pressing alt, they will appear but will be grayed out almost completely.

For me, all the items are visible all the time, even the ones that should be filtered out. I know the filter is working though because they still appear as grayed out, but they aren't hidden. When I press z, ALL the items are hidden, not just the bad ones.

I've tried reinstalling it, using different filters (regular vs semi-strict vs strict) and even tried older versions. Not sure what the issue is.
With the essence league, it'd have been good to have some added rules for the normal items (like the text size unchanged but items still hidden for instance, but it's a delicate thing).
Otherwise, as always well done for this update o/.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 8, 2016, 5:25:34 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
rpgmaniac01 wrote:
Hey Never, love the filter, but it seems to be broken right now. I am getting several drops that show no color or name of the item. Just a grey box with sockets showing up in them. Not sure what the problem is. Just started today.

That's on GGGs side. This font corruption thing is not filter specific

Also huge pink items are a failsafe for future versions, if people don't update. Add new items via "Show" don't remove them from the hide line

oh he answered me, i thought it was random dude so didnt pay attention. still dont know how to do that and at this point im too scared to ask.
Might be a newbish question but how can I hide portal scrolls and wisdom scrolls?
Please Help:

My issue is that a .filter file is defaulted to notepad. My .filter files have a notepad icon beside them instead of the blank white page. How do i revert it so .filter files do not have a default program to launch them. I can locate it in Windows 10 However i do not know how to remove notepad as the program. My only options are notepad and then search the store for a app -_-. So even if i put the "Neversink.filter" file into my poe folder it still does not show up under my UI settings. I believe it has something to do with it not having the blank white page icon. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :-)
"
Please Help:

My issue is that a .filter file is defaulted to notepad. My .filter files have a notepad icon beside them instead of the blank white page. How do i revert it so .filter files do not have a default program to launch them. I can locate it in Windows 10 However i do not know how to remove notepad as the program. My only options are notepad and then search the store for a app -_-. So even if i put the "Neversink.filter" file into my poe folder it still does not show up under my UI settings. I believe it has something to do with it not having the blank white page icon. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :-)

The association to notepad shouldn't affect the file. However, I suspect that your file name is really Neversink.filter.txt.

You need to turn on file extensions from the folder > options menu in Windows 10 (youtube "how to show file extensions in windows 10"), then delete the ".txt" (your get a warning about changing the format, hit 'OK') I suspect is on your saved file.
"
LanMarkx wrote:
"
Please Help:

The association to notepad shouldn't affect the file. However, I suspect that your file name is really Neversink.filter.txt.

You need to turn on file extensions from the folder > options menu in Windows 10 (youtube "how to show file extensions in windows 10"), then delete the ".txt" (your get a warning about changing the format, hit 'OK') I suspect is on your saved file.

Already done. It is a FILTER File. and File name extension is checked. not .txt anywhere.

https://gyazo.com/f9b19c0a991ddea24c118890b63e2981

Screenshot of the folder.

https://gyazo.com/7f19f162d2ff078394aa3986aa008c1f

Screenshot of properties.

i do not understand :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info