NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Anyone knows how i can change the filter so every white ilvl 60+ ring/amu/belt gets shown? I tried myself and failed horribly........
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
"
bamelam wrote:
Anyone knows how i can change the filter so every white ilvl 60+ ring/amu/belt gets shown? I tried myself and failed horribly........

I'm interested in same thing.. Maybe Niffler could make "Essence revision" of his Atlas filters?
IGN: Prgavac
"
DarkRAVER wrote:
"
bamelam wrote:

I'm interested in same thing.. Maybe Niffler could make "Essence revision" of his Atlas filters?

Might have found it, check the last lines, there u can remove rings/amus/(belts) in the "hide rarity white" section, then it should work, cant test since im not at home but i guess thats the ones that need to get removed.
push, would like an updated versions which shows the white jewellery too please for essences
Thanky you for the great job first. I like adding new sound alert to the filter. The only problem is its sound volumn still kinds of low in 4.01 and sometimes unnoticed or confused with game backgroud sounds, especially when have some music on. I already set the filter sound at max. Is that possible that I raise the the sound volumn by myself?
"
SirPwnzAlot wrote:
push, would like an updated versions which shows the white jewellery too please for essences

3rd line from bottom is what normal stuff gets hidden, remove rings and amulets before "rarity normal".
What happened to that sound it used to make when orbs after alchemy and rare stuff dropped? I want that creepy loud sound effect back :(
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Sep 6, 2016, 9:37:31 PM
Thank you very much for a great filter. I've used, for example, Ziggy's and GG's filters and like to try a different filter almost every league but I don't think I want to switch to another filter anymore.

About the FAQ though. I'd be happy to buy you a beer but I'm all for unfiltered ones :D
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
"
Gubert wrote:
What happened to that sound it used to make when orbs after alchemy and rare stuff dropped? I want that creepy loud sound effect back :(

Use Ctrl F to find "HIGH TIER: FROM ALCHEMY TO REGAL" do not search for the " ", after it lists the currency types and the border and fonts for it change the the 2 in "playalertsound 2 300" to a 1.

Hello i need to my item filter show "Crude Bow" ilvl 56+ can u help me to do it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info