NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Good thing your FAQ has 10000000 million questions beside the obvious on where to put this. I have come back from a break. It should not be something to research over to find the directory to place this, put the directory either before the dl links or somewhere relevant. I have no idea where to place the files. This is sad coming from a 6 year player but yep, cant use your shit bc i have no clue where to place it.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
I wanted to try your filter this league, but am having issues downloading the Zip file. It either shows up as blank or undecipherable hieroglyphics depending upon what I try to open it with. Played around with it for a while and finally got what seemed like a workable version, but the formatting was messed up, it was just one huge paragraph.

Any chance you could post it to github as text the way Muldini does with One Filter To Rule Them All? I'm not the most knowledgeable when it come to computers/programming, so that copy/paste method has always worked for a simpleton like me.
hey sink.
updated the version, everything working fine.
thx for months without issues at all.
hey sink and poe community,

i unfortunately can't get the filter to work. i had the filter working perfectly before.

here are some things about my OS/current situation
-running on windows 10
-downloaded through PoE official website, not through steam
-for some reason, i have production_Config.ini in my OneDrive location of PoE

So far i've tried:
-adding the filter to OneDrive
-deleting the previous and copying and pasting the .ini file to my local location in the grinding gear games folder
-having both the filter and .ini file pasted in both locations
-doing the previous 3 steps through steam as well with steamapps instead of in the grinding gear games folder

i'm really stumped. my knowledge of windows and how this works is extremely limited. looking through the forum posts, i've only found that the .ini and filter folder have to be in the same location but not sure where my computer is looking for to run PoE.

any help would be appreciated and thank you in advanced!
Thank you for your continuous great work.

The new filter works very well and the design is nice too.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
Hi, it's not working for me.

I made filter file (yes, its .filter not .txt), i also copied working file from my friend's PC.
I made 4 files for all ANSI/UTF8 etc
It is in Documents/My Games/Path of Exile
Still nothing.
Any help?
I deleted the 2.3 filter.

I used Winzip drop/drag the downloaded "NeverSink-Filter-4.0" file into Path of Exile folder.

My options in game are :
"none" or
"POEfilter" ( which gives the mountain ledge error).

Changed file ext to ".filter" ( the other poster said we just needed to drop/drag, not to change it *sigh)........

OK Now getting

"Line1:Unknown rule type PK ( followed by a bisected box symbol)".

For those still having trouble try this one:
http://ziggyd.tv/featured/ziggyds-loot-filter/

I downloaded and used it on the first shot, works great-more classical style, no more messing around or missing drops.
Last edited by Dunkleosteus on Sep 4, 2016, 9:25:15 PM
@NeverSink are you sure you uploaded the new version 4.01? I compared 2 versions (4.0 and 4.01) in notepad++ and it said "Files Match".
"
SnickersSs wrote:
Hi, it's not working for me.

I made filter file (yes, its .filter not .txt), i also copied working file from my friend's PC.
I made 4 files for all ANSI/UTF8 etc
It is in Documents/My Games/Path of Exile
Still nothing.
Any help?

You forgot to extract the archive. It's a zip filefile.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
mare6600 wrote:
@NeverSink are you sure you uploaded the new version 4.01? I compared 2 versions (4.0 and 4.01) in notepad++ and it said "Files Match".

Yeah I think my git bugged out, I'll fix it in a few minutes
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info