NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Great stuff man, just want to know how to make the alert sound a bit lower since it scares me lol, other than that great stuff already have a lot of currency from this! :D
"
Blast65 wrote:
Hi !

Thank you for your filter. I'm fairly new to this game and it's helping me a lot to know what's good and what's not.

I'm wondering something though. I'm looking for some varnished coats to try to get a carcass jack via orbs of chance and i can't find any even though poe wiki tells me it's a lvl 62 drop. Is it hidden by your filter (i'm using full version of your filter) ?

I tried to read the file but i can't get it. I think i saw the varnished coats are shown when rare and lvl > 65 but i'm not sure i got it right.

If this item is hidden, could you tells me what to add or which of your filter to use to have them displayed.

Thanks for your time. Have a good one

By default varnish coat's are hidden, because the general consensus is that it's not worth chancing them, since they're too cheap/common (that being said, you can still try to, especially if you're playing selffound).

If you want to add the varnish coat

search for the following line in the file:
# 0703 # CHANCE ORB BASES - ADD YOUR ITEMS HERE
Under it you'll find 2 entries. The upper one is the high priority chancing list (with dropsound). Simply replace
"BaseType "Sorcerer Boots"
with
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots "Varnish Coat"

"
Great stuff man, just want to know how to make the alert sound a bit lower since it scares me lol, other than that great stuff already have a lot of currency from this! :D

Options -> Sounds -> Reduce the itemfilter volume slider
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 29, 2016, 7:24:01 PM
Thanks a lot !
"
KidTunez wrote:

You can change the volume in the filter file by changing any PlayAlertSound [number] 300 to say 150 or 200 instead. :) I hope this helps.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
There's also the ingame options menu, the item filter has its own volume slider. That's a lot more convenient than digging into the filter itself, I'd say.
(edit: oh, NS already pointed that out, lol)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 30, 2016, 5:21:48 AM
Posting to say that the text rendering problem hasn't gone away. I've used different filter versions, including the testing ones and it comes and goes randomly.
The problem is not limited to filter-related text though, I've also experienced random garbled text in players names from the same party and invisible text on the skill tree screen. It's definitely not limited to the filter.
That's the bad news.

The good news is: I've made a reddit post, where I compiled some data from users who have the problem and I've forwarded the results to Chris/GGG and he told me that a dev on their team is on it now.

So, with a bit of luck we'll see it gone :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks, Neversink! Let's hope this problem will be solved soon.
Are you guys talking about this problem, or is this something new?

Spoiler

This bug occurs in 3.302b full version, has anyone else experienced this?
Last edited by Millennium on Aug 1, 2016, 12:44:33 PM
Somehow i dont see Gavels / Rockbreaker ( for the chisel recipe)

can anyone help me to fix this?
IGN Testototte

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info