NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Arcev wrote:
Somehow i dont see Gavels / Rockbreaker ( for the chisel recipe)

can anyone help me to fix this?

hey there! I'll give you a fix for this tomorrow after I get some sleep. Sorry for the delay.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
would be awesome @Hellcat5 :)
IGN Testototte
"
Somehow i dont see Gavels / Rockbreaker ( for the chisel recipe)

can anyone help me to fix this?

The chisel recipe is disabled for low/no quality hammers in the Personal/Magic find version.

The other 2 versions should disable all hammers.

If you want to use the Magic find/personal version, search for:

#Show # Chisel Recipe: White Gavels
# Rarity Normal
# BaseType "Gavel" "Rock Breaker" "Stone Hammer"
# SetBackgroundColor 75 75 75
# SetBorderColor 0 0 0
# SetFontSize 32

and remove the "#"'s
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I am trying to modify this loot filter for a challenge I have created, and I want to only show (for example:)
All evasion shields, and hide all of the others.
Show all evasion body armour, boots, gloves, helmets, and hide all of the others.
Show all one handed axes, bows, quivers, hide everything else...

But when I do something as simple as:
Show BaseType "list" "of" "all" "the" evasion shields
Hide Class Shields

Tons of things are hidden, not just shields...

What am I not understanding about how loot filters work that I need to?
Trust your gut.
"
Nelcyon wrote:
I am trying to modify this loot filter for a challenge I have created, and I want to only show (for example:)
All evasion shields, and hide all of the others.
Show all evasion body armour, boots, gloves, helmets, and hide all of the others.
Show all one handed axes, bows, quivers, hide everything else...

But when I do something as simple as:
Show BaseType "list" "of" "all" "the" evasion shields
Hide Class Shields

Tons of things are hidden, not just shields...

What am I not understanding about how loot filters work that I need to?

Upload it to pastebin, I'll take a look. Most likely you forgot to remove a "Hide" or got the order wrong.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks, for your excellent filter.

I have a problem with the full version. In the editor there are no line breaks. This is only the full version. The others are fine.
"
NeverSink wrote:

Upload it to pastebin, I'll take a look. Most likely you forgot to remove a "Hide" or got the order wrong.

Thank you for the offer to help, but some how the situation has resolved itself...
I am not sure if it was simply needing to restart path of exile, or what different happened, but after waking up this morning and testing it out, it was simply just working how it should.

I highly appreciate your response to my situation, and VERY MUCH appreciate the work and effort you put into this loot filter, I have used it since loot filters were released, and prefer it over others.

I had a question: Do I have your permission to add some stipulations to this loot filter, and then post it on the challenge page that I am creating, I will say the filters are based on Neversink's Filter - Full version
File names would be "HCSSFGCC Ranger - (Based on) Neversink's Filter - Full Version.filter"

Keep up the great work!
Trust your gut.
Last edited by Nelcyon on Aug 6, 2016, 2:22:05 PM
"
Nelcyon wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

Thank you for the offer to help, but some how the situation has resolved itself...
I am not sure if it was simply needing to restart path of exile, or what different happened, but after waking up this morning and testing it out, it was simply just working how it should.

I highly appreciate your response to my situation, and VERY MUCH appreciate the work and effort you put into this loot filter, I have used it since loot filters were released, and prefer it over others.

I had a question: Do I have your permission to add some stipulations to this loot filter, and then post it on the challenge page that I am creating, I will say the filters are based on Neversink's Filter - Full version
File names would be "HCSSFGCC Ranger - (Based on) Neversink's Filter - Full Version.filter"

Keep up the great work!

Yes, you can modify and redistribute the filter as you wish. My only request is that you keep the credits/thank you page at the bottom of the filter :).

"
I have a problem with the full version. In the editor there are no line breaks. This is only the full version. The others are fine.

I'm aware of the issue. It's been caused by me modifying the filter in a different environment (IIRC). The line-breaks exist, but are not marked up in the regular windows way.

For now use Notepad++, it'll be gone in the next version.
"
NeverSink wrote:

Yes, you can modify and redistribute the filter as you wish. My only request is that you keep the credits/thank you page at the bottom of the filter :).

Thank you kindly!
I have included a link to your loot filter forum post on the challenge page I have created.
HCSSFGCC Challenge! That's Hardcore Solo Self-Found Glass-Cannon Class Challenge :P
The filters were pretty much left unchanged aside from me adding my additional filters at the beginning of the code area.

Thanks again :)
Trust your gut.
Hi, been using this filter for a while, loving it.
I was wondering what to do if I want Deicide Mask to make the same sound and look the same as sorcerer boots?
I thought I just had to add "Deicide Mask" right next to where it says "Sorcerer Boots" but when I load up the game it only says "Failed to load loot filter, Unknown rule type "Deicide.
What do I do? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info