NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi again,

find also this one in you filter

in the section design goal at the beginning you are writing Jeweller's orb with only 1 "L"

(Regal, Chromatics, Glassblowers, Jewelers)

It is something again very small, but I must say, I was looking for jeweler myself and notice only this entry in your filter and did not know why it did not work then^^

In you filter Jeweller's Orb is correctly written

was just a small thing again

thx for your amazing filter (I use you personal one as I find that is goes so well with my way of playing)

I would anyway advise to hide blue item sooner as lvl as lvl 67 when they are not 4L or exception 3L for sceptre etc... I must say I stop taking them pretty soon and it is very rare when I take one in end cruel/begin merciless

cheers
http://imgur.com/a/zBQu4

Hmmm whats goinbg oin here? Any clues?

Same thing happen with all the filters, only showing the slick version screenshot there.
Last edited by Aramiso on Jun 12, 2016, 12:41:29 PM
thanks for your awesome work!
Hi can anyone tell me how to remove the sound for the silver coin drop?
Thanks!
"
GOAT69 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me how to remove the sound for the silver coin drop?
Thanks!

Search for "Silver Coin", scroll down, remove "PlayAlertSound" X 300 under it
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for your amazing filter!

There is something peculiar going on, as of today:

*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
"
MissApril wrote:
The uniques with fated versions have the purple border but not the unique sound. Reinstalled updated full version just this minute to be sure it wasn't already fixed.

Edit: Typo

> Reinstalled

Uh, but like, if PoE is off then reinstalling the filter should literally involve `git pull` from within your PoE directory, right?

"
copaceticus wrote:

O.o

I haven't pulled 3.3A yet but I can't imagine that's a filter problem as opposed to a client problem? Have you tried doing this with other filters? My client was fine this morning.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 13, 2016, 1:26:43 PM
"
"
MissApril wrote:
The uniques with fated versions have the purple border but not the unique sound. Reinstalled updated full version just this minute to be sure it wasn't already fixed.

Edit: Typo

> Reinstalled

Uh, but like, if PoE is off then reinstalling the filter should literally involve `git pull` from within your PoE directory, right?

"
copaceticus wrote:

O.o

I haven't pulled 3.3A yet but I can't imagine that's a filter problem as opposed to a client problem? Have you tried doing this with other filters? My client was fine this morning.

Thanks for the idea - I just tested with another filter, and it does something similar, but not in the same way and with different currency.

It's very weird, and the only thing that's changed since yesterday was a small patch by GGG. I'll check with them.
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
This filter will NEVER hide new items, such as uniques, gems, orbs, maps and divination cards. Even if entirely new item types are introduced, the filter will display them. New versions usually only introduce minor visual improvements. Don't be afraid to continue to use the filter if a new small patch is introduced, it will NOT break it. However, I do recommend to check out this thread a few days before big expansions hit to get the latest version to catch up on the meta and have new and challenge items highlighted correctly.

I belived in this sentence... Then I run 4 map-ascendency trials and lost all of the offering of the goddes because of it.. I just didnt know something like this drops.. and older veresion of the filter hid it...
Are you really sure about that?

If you ran the trials in someone else's map then they definitely got the offering, and you weren't supposed to get one.

If these were your own trials that you spawned and you were definitely using the "Full" version of neversink's filter, that must mean that Offerings to the Goddess have a Rarity attribute (of Normal)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info