NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
Paratrax wrote:
Is it only me or do you guys also have two sounds at once when dropping a map and Prophecy Coins f.e.?
I remember that in the previous version the map only had that specific sound (sound 4) but now it has one additional sound for me and it is very annoying.
Any fix for that?

Same here, and its happening with every lootfilter, and even when I dont use any lootfilter, map drops create this loud, high-pitched noise that is overlapping with whatever sound the respective lootfilter plays. So this is definitely not a bug of Neversinks filter but a more general problem. Watching streams on twitch, I have also noticed that some streamers also got this sound issue with map drops while others dont. I would really appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. Maybe knowledgeable Neversink has an answer?^^

It's related to the 2.3 sound engine rework. For now you can reduce the "ingame sounds" slider, but that obviously has other problems. It's also not related to filters, it just appears that if several sounds are triggered at the same time, problems appear.

"
Trying to install latest version, with no luck. Any step by step instructions for newbs???

Download the archive from github (version 3.3)
Paste the "NeverSink's Filter - Full version.filter" file from the archive into the following folder:

%userprofile%/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile

INGAME: Escape -> Options -> UI -> Scroll down -> Select the filter from the dropdownbox

Done. Enjoy.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for update :)
thanks so much for this, theres no way i could play the game without your awesome work!
Last edited by prospecial on Jun 10, 2016, 10:05:06 AM
A fated unique tier list? But those should never even drop.... Unless you mean a tier list for uniques that have good fated versions?
I cannot get the Item filter thing to show up in my UI on my laptop. I downloaded the files from the link you have and inserted them into the right folder but when I go into the UI in game there isnt any where to select the filter. Im lost.

NVM. Didnt realize it was a zip file. My bad.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Jun 10, 2016, 1:37:15 PM
The uniques with fated versions have the purple border but not the unique sound. Reinstalled updated full version just this minute to be sure it wasn't already fixed.

Edit: Typo
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Jun 10, 2016, 3:58:56 PM
"
MissApril wrote:
The uniques with fated versions have the purple border but not the unique sound. Reinstalled updated full version just this minute to be sure it wasn't already fixed.

Edit: Typo

whoops

UPDATED TO 3.3a, INCLUDED A BUGFIX FOR IT :P
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 11, 2016, 4:03:31 AM
Thanks for keeping the filter up to date.

In the updated version there is only one issue that I know of:
- Section 0711: The orb from a single 20% quality item recipe only works on normal quality items. Blue items will give alt shards instead when vendored.

(Would also prefer to have utility flasks displayed in a larger font or stand out more in some other way.)
Hi Neversink,

just wanted to point this out, do not know if it is relevant or not (well the filter work well anyway, just a question of organisation in your filter)

I noticed that in the section where you have your orb you write the following

# 0302 # HIGH TIER: FROM JEWELLER'S TO REGAL
but the jeweler orb is in the section # 0303 # MEDIUM-LOW ORBS

Also I could not find anything about the transmutation orb. Should not they be in the # 0303 # section or in the # 0304 # one ?

I found the section # 0307 # rest for this purpose i suppose ?

Neversink rules!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info