Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

When I click on signed up for the beta, it is doing nothing excepting refresh and go up to the website page. Anybody had this probelm and know how to fix it?
Cool
awesome! awesome! awesome! awesome!

beta key please
Awesome!!!!! Awesome!!!!!
beta key please
"
alexalain321 wrote:
When I click on signed up for the beta, it is doing nothing excepting refresh and go up to the website page. Anybody had this probelm and know how to fix it?

Try different browsers.

Try to;
1st, loggin then sign up.
2nd, sign up and loggin through the /theawakening page.

Try another computer.

Edit1: Check to see if it says "Signed Up", or "Sign up for the Beta now". If it says the first, you are already signed for the Closed Beta.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by jahcinto on Apr 11, 2015, 9:11:17 PM
Interesting new features, I'm looking forward to trying it out :]
"
Peripherally wrote:
"
Warester wrote:
"
Raghin wrote:
Pyre Ring, Converts 100% of cold damage to fire damage
Consuming Dark dagger, converts 75% of fire to chaos damage, chaos damage poisons enemies
Infernal mantle chest, converts 25% of fire to chaos damage

Cold and fire skills can now deal 100% chaos damage and poison.

Consuming Dark
infernal mantle
the three dragons, status effect shift (fire <- ice <- lightning <- fire)
cold to fire

cold skills can now ignite and poison enemies.

the whispering ice: ice storm
curse on hit + temporal chains + increased duration + elemental proliferation + 2 gems of choice = complete shutdown of all mobs if done correctly.

GGG, what have you done?

Except that you can't use Consuming Dark with an staff in the other hand.
Anyway it's finally the first time 100% damage conversion to chaos is possible. As far as I see they will add a lot more chaos damage to The Awakening and I wonder if they will increase monster chaos resistance in some way.
Have a interesting build in mind with that dagger.

His post refers to the staff and dagger separately, not together.

Yes it does.
The Whispering Ice with Cold to Fire and Prolif would be more effective I think. So you freeze and chill them while they are burning and die. Cold/Fire Penetration, Faster Casting, Leech/Echo/AoE/Conc Effect(if works)
just... WOW!!! i really like the new areas previews. Can't wait!
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
I assume for such a big change - once the Beta is done and Awakening gets introduced to the game - that there'll be another respec?
Last edited by timbo1959 on Apr 11, 2015, 11:04:09 PM
"
Draco9881 wrote:
Several people have posted that having a CB will spoil things for those who do not get an invitation to join. I presume that they would not try any new games for which they find videos on U-Tube, or where ever, because they would then know what to expect from the game.

If this presumption is wrong then they are hypocrites, spoiled brats who expect to always have their own way, or both.

As for the game, these changes look as though they will effectively make it a new game and the way the passive tree is going to work should set the standard for others to follow.

Keep up the good work GGG, I will be putting more cash into your coffers.

QFT - request for sticky
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info