Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

"
I think I could break your game with Gem passives on the tree that is going to make some build insanely overpowered.

My biggest fear isn't the game breaking builds.

It's the nerfs that will follow.
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
"
"
The new Passive Skill Tree changes are absolutely genius and unprecedented vs. anything I have ever seen before in an ARPG. I really hope I get into the Closed Beta to test it out, thoroughly.

You dont need the CB for that. Act 4 will be free as the rest of the game and it will come shortly after the CB.

6-8 weeks of CB. that's not "shortly"
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
Hype hype hype
@BokheimOP 91 Witch HC
twitch.tv/nofanau
can't wait for it!
If something is breaking a game, nerfing it is the proper procedure. I don't understand why you plebs keep complaining about nerfs.
still hyperventilating but ready for beta ;)
"
lunaticloser wrote:
If something is breaking a game, nerfing it is the proper procedure. I don't understand why you plebs keep complaining about nerfs.

Because it limits other builds. Especially when it's a tree nerf.
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
I'm wet now

HYPU TRAIN CHOOO CHOOOOOO!!!!
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
I don't really see how GGG would do anything but completely randomize Beta-access.
Any Feedback is needed, so while a dedicated veteran player might give valuable feedback on changes and so on i think new player feedback is just as important for a developer.

In the past i tried to get my friends play poe with me and tbh I think they'd love the endgame - however they wouldnt even make it past act 2 or 3 normal because the pace of the game is so slow at the beginning. So i think new player feedback can help making the game more beginner friendly, attract more players - you get me.

Don't get me wrong, by no means i wish to trivialize the game but it's just important to have a growing playerbase for constant development and for that you cant just rely on veteran player feedback, players who want the game more and more complex, you also need to see the perspective of people who are totally new to the game.
"
Special4ce wrote:
I'm wet now

HYPU TRAIN CHOOO CHOOOOOO!!!!

choo choo scrub :P
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info