Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Yes.
Last edited by Deflorate on Apr 10, 2015, 3:12:02 PM
OMG <3 signed my ass up for closed beta :D

hope i get picked to be in the open beta :3 omg i will be a freaking zombie with all the lack of sleep O.o
big thanks for making this game the best arpg ever :D so many updates it's just .... (don't have words for it(besides this comment ofcourse lol))

still have 1540 points to buy stuff with :D so hoping with the release of this update there will be added some new sweet microtransactions so i can make my char look even nicer :D

anyhow keep up the great work :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Looking good GGG.
Probably should stop watching these previews now and get fully astonished on release....
I hope we can vaal orb jewels for even more crazyness :)
OMFG
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
the hype is real !I'm ready for beta
A most excellent piece of news GGG! I can't freakin' wait!!! All the press seems so positive and considering your mission and vision for your work and POE itself, I think this expansion is going to establish you as one of the world's premiere gaming entities (you already are in my books!). Bravo!
The adventure is not outside...it is within.
ready for the beta :3
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:
If we can craft jewels, does that mean we will have a new master dedicated to jewels ?

Now that's an interesting question.

I think GGG said that they were considering it and might put a jewel crafter in there in terms of a Master, but it might not make it to the Act IV release. Might be something down the line. That said, Act IV and what has been released so far is looking very promising and here's hopig the closed beta testing for this is done well. This is a very big expansion for GGG, they've got plenty of people's attention...let's hope they can keep it. :)
My mind is too busy melting for me to properly express my excitement for this expansion, but let it be known that I was on the hype plane along with everyone until I read these. Once I did, I BECAME a hype plane.

I do have one question, though... assuming you get into the beta, will you be allowed to stream it?
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.
Last edited by iAreNubcake on Apr 10, 2015, 2:13:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info