Our Press Tour is Complete

1h 45m
"
1h 45m
time to start counting seconds?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
ShihanPiotr wrote:
"
Try 2 hours left... ? (Pacific time)

But GGG wrote about 13.5hours from first post.

Not from the timestamp I see for the announcement - Gregoriel is right, 105 minutes left to pre-speculate ^^

Let me screenshot that. (Emphasis mine.)
Other than things from the leaked photos (no dirty spoilers for anyone that didn't see them please [yes, I saw them]), any predictions for features in Act 4?

So far we've heard:

- pants
gonna skip sleep for this
Also, what are you currently doing? (I'm eating a tuna fish sandwhich.)

[1h 39m]
"
Defaceo wrote:
gonna skip sleep for this

Sleep is for the weak
"
Chris wrote:
... We have given interviews, demos, screenshots, gameplay footage and food to dozens of news outlets.

Who would have liked to see or read any of the interviews, demos, screenshots or gameplay footage? I guess noone. All we wanted to see was the food! ^^ Hell awaits you for this kind of godlike trolling! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Fingers crossed for new class or passive tree expansions (Scion/Ranger re-work?)

[1h 29m]
1.5 hours of waiting time seams like for ever. How will the 30 days countdown that will probally be starting seam :( omg!

BAD ENGLISH I KNOW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info