Our Press Tour is Complete

"
Axahazul wrote:
Looks very good - especially the new netcode options.

do you have a link to more detailed info about this?
imho a closed beta is the only way to test out serious changes to gameplay without the usual suspects who rage and spam the forum when devs need to fix some bugs or adjust some parameters.
Spoiler
i'm really glad that everybody else knowing about the beta didn't spoil it
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 10, 2015, 4:55:20 PM
So much hype!!!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Love the gem in the tree idea! Who proposed this? Definitely will need a beta to tease out as many itinerations as possible.

If the beta is schedules to last 6-8 weeks (heh),note that there hasn't been any word about a full wipe.

stop dreaming, there will be a wipe!
"
Vaphobos wrote:
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Love the gem in the tree idea! Who proposed this? Definitely will need a beta to tease out as many itinerations as possible.

If the beta is schedules to last 6-8 weeks (heh),note that there hasn't been any word about a full wipe.

stop dreaming, there will be a wipe!

There wont be one, open beta was the last wipe, we keep our chars since then.
Well, chars maybe, but will be kept also their xp and items?
"
CRE_AGA wrote:
Well, chars maybe, but will be kept also their xp and items?

We keep everything in perma leagues, whats the point in a wipe? Who would lvl up their 100 chars up again? Its stupid to wipe in perma leagues. Temp leagues are for fresh starts.
Ah, we probably misunderstand each other, i was wondering, if chars from new closed beta will be transferred to std after end of beta, or they will be wiped out. But only GGG can tell us how it will be i guess.
"
CRE_AGA wrote:
Ah, we probably misunderstand each other, i was wondering, if chars from new closed beta will be transferred to std after end of beta, or they will be wiped out. But only GGG can tell us how it will be i guess.

There would be an unfair advantage if people could keep them. So a wipe for beta is a sure thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info