[2.0] Flameblast Solo Map MF'er (20 IIQ, 230-330 IIR)

cool man, looking forward to your research
Should be doable without EB, just need to pick up loads of Manaregen and %mana-nodes and stack with manaregen/mana on items.
Like this one http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997183 but less focus on survivability and more on IIR-items.
Or maybe I am wrong here ;)
"
chockdoo wrote:
Should be doable without EB, just need to pick up loads of Manaregen and %mana-nodes and stack with manaregen/mana on items.
Like this one http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997183 but less focus on survivability and more on IIR-items.
Or maybe I am wrong here ;)

He has 150%+ mana regeneration on gear his rings / amulet.

Double Andvarius makes that difficult ;)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Despite the low resistance, this guy have a fairly survivability in maps even with low level gems. Only problem is that he is no beast of burden :)
Kudos mate and I wish you luck with your test.

Regards,
Significant change to Flameblast quality. Spoilered in case anyone doesn't want... well, spoilers.

Spoiler
Now increases area damage instead of chance to ignite.

hi dude, thx for this awesome build! :)

I'm playing hc so idk if it could be viable in hc, what do you think? Are you dieing often while maping 66-70?
I'm about to try it but i'd like your point of view too, if it's a waste of time or not.

I don't want to play flame totem mf ><, so yeah if i can run flameblast mf hc that'd be awesome.

Keep it up !

"
Brazi67 wrote:

I'm playing hc so idk if it could be viable in hc, what do you think? Are you dieing often while maping 66-70?
I'm about to try it but i'd like your point of view too, if it's a waste of time or not.

I don't want to play flame totem mf ><, so yeah if i can run flameblast mf hc that'd be awesome.

Keep it up !

=D

It's fine but definitely risky to do it with a Searing Touch just because of reflect issues, and you may consider dropping one of the andvarius rings for more life. I don't typically die in anything lower than a 74 map unless I'm straight up being stupid with my decisions.

If you want to play it super safe you should run Catalyst + RotP and use echo instead of conc effect.
Last edited by Serleth on Apr 30, 2015, 7:49:05 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Brazi67 wrote:

Keep it up !

=D

It's fine but definitely risky to do it with a Searing Touch just because of reflect issues, and you may consider dropping one of the andvarius rings for more life. I don't typically die in anything lower than a 74 map unless I'm straight up being stupid with my decisions.

If you want to play it super safe you should run Catalyst + RotP and use echo instead of conc effect.

Erf this is too expansive for me :p
I'm just starting HC, i got some currency but nothing crazy, i'd need to find a HC viable mf build but all the builds i've found are flame totem cmon ><

So yeah that build looked nice but if i can't run it HC, i need to find something else :(
I'm coming back on poe after more than a year without playing, and starting from (almost) scratch.
If you got any idea, if not thanks for the really quick answer! :)

I'll continue my research on nice HC mf build, hopefully i find something.
Really need to be able to make currency asap, so i can run good geared builds :)
"
Brazi67 wrote:
Erf this is too expansive for me :p
I'm just starting HC, i got some currency but nothing crazy, i'd need to find a HC viable mf build but all the builds i've found are flame totem cmon ><

So yeah that build looked nice but if i can't run it HC, i need to find something else :(
I'm coming back on poe after more than a year without playing, and starting from (almost) scratch.
If you got any idea, if not thanks for the really quick answer! :)

I'll continue my research on nice HC mf build, hopefully i find something.
Really need to be able to make currency asap, so i can run good geared builds :)

Run fire trap instead then. You can use the exact same tree and gem links and get away with using Searing Touch because you won't have to worry about reflect off traps.
"
Serleth wrote:
Run fire trap instead then. You can use the exact same tree and gem links and get away with using Searing Touch because you won't have to worry about reflect off traps.

Na i don't like fire traps =X
But i'm looking at this build right now : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1117746/page/1

Incinerate is okay for me, seems to have good survivability too. ( and very very cheap build )

When i'll have currency and some knowledge back, i might try a HC flameblast mf build !
But for now, i think it hasn't enough survivability and searing touch 6L is hell expansive, 5L affordable if i get some currency, will see.
Last edited by Brazi67 on Apr 30, 2015, 9:03:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info