Do you guys really enjoy it?

Do I still enjoy it?

hell yes, this game doesn't disappoint me like D3 did. I can see myself playing this till they shut down the serves or PoE2 or w/e new dungeon crawler pops up next that's close to D2.
"
Sorry. I'll fix that.

It's irrelevant.

It's very relevant, it paints a picture of how your mind works - which offers insight into the thought processes behind your postings. Your dislike of a particular game allows us to make arbitrary judgements about your character, and thus discount any constructive elements of your posts that don't fit in with our world view.

:)

ONTOPIC:

I think we're going to see a renaissance of multi-skill based builds with the incoming content. Hopefully that will be further broadened by the reworking of the trigger gems and the battle cries (or whatever they are called, too lazy to look it up).

I personally love multi-skill stuff, but I also find that as my builds come together there is little need for them outside of breaking up the action a little. The more I play, the more I enjoy the leveling from 30 - 70 as it really lets you experiment with different combinations of things.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Why is it impossible for someone to disagree today? Charan's opinion on Minecraft is true. To him. Others find it an amazing thing. They are right too. To them.

Path is the same thing. Some enjoy it, some don't. Both are right.

I can't stand the thought of trading to the point that my enjoyment only comes from playing self found and others that can't imagine playing the game without it. Neither are wrong positions. Just a different way of enjoying the same game.

"
Moonyu wrote:
Why is it impossible for someone to disagree today? Charan's opinion on Minecraft is true. To him. Others find it an amazing thing. They are right too. To them.

*tips fedora back, twirls mustache and adjusts drop crotch skinny leg jeans*

I liked it before they sold it to Microsoft.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
donong wrote:

Don't you guys get bored of spamming the same skill again and again? Seems like the most exciting part of the gameplay is having your build come together but after that it's just one skill all the way(mostly)

When much of a character's gear is set up to maximize one skill, it can easily make it less worthwhile to use secondary skills except in special circumstances.

My favorite character uses 4 main skills, and switches between them a lot depending on the enemies defenses and their offense. That character is not very efficient for her level though.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
minecraft is icky...
I dont see any any key!
PoE might seem like its in a bad spot for this but personally I don't think so. There are many chars that use all the hotkey slots for active skills (have to swap one for auras), like summoners, trappers many melee builds etc.

Video games tend to be repetitive by nature anyways. Shoot guy in the head over and over- every fps ever, etc. You can boil down almost every game to make it sound extremely repetitive. Even the ones that seem complex (rts for example) usually like poe have many complex options, but typically strategies boil down to doing one thing very efficiently over and over.

Personally I like where poe is at. Its not like many games that force you into a "rotation" where you still just want to use 1 skill but need to constantly use 5/10 buff/debuff skills for 10% more deeps or w/e.
ST is fun as fk but patch 1.3 killed it lol now no fun , only afk and trade hueuheheu
No.
I just play if for the difficulty.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Interesting multi-skill creations in PoE are plentiful and fun up until Merciless difficulty. That's when its time to focus and spec into a single attack or else DPS and defences become too weak. That's when the game loses its charm for me and I find myself planning my next 70 skill point idea 😀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info