The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

ive been playing for awhile now I play a lot thought it was time to join a guild IGN-ThaDeathDealer
Hello there, I would like to try out a guild experience, off and on player since around Vaal, quite active for the foreseeable future at least, only SC/challenge leagues really. | IGN | Arbalerina | Hope to see you soon. ||EDIT|| Due to other circumstances, I am no longer seeking a guild invitation. Good luck and keep on keeping on, everyone.
Last edited by Cruelhatred on Sep 28, 2016, 6:28:39 AM
dose the guild have a voice chat of some kind ???
and if so i would LOVE to join
IGN : alexkre
Greetings guys! So, we've been busy for the past half year, with culling and other things... with that said...

WE ARE NOW RECRUITING AGAIN!

and with the "notifications" feature in the forum, we will be accepting more people now! :)

So, apply and join our ever-expanding family!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I want to join!
IGN:LastBeast
Hi, I like to join.
IGN : Cathieral.
Hi, I'd like to join.
IGN (account, also my steam name)- DrakeArron
Main character name, essence league- Laotri
Thanks!
I'd realy like to Join

IGN: Scik
I would like to join. Playing with other people is much more fun that solo :)
IGN-ThisGuyNeedsHelp
Hi. I'd like to join a chill guild. Not on too much everyday but would love the company :D
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info