The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

invited the above recruits ;) bumping for moar
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I'd love to join
ign:DanTheUndeadMaster
Hi I would like to join your guild before the start of act 4
ign: BoomBoomClapXCX
Hi there,

Semi afk noob poe player looking for guild before act 4. Been playing poe on and off, mostly solo. Grinding solo again and again is getting bit bored so i tought to look out for guild before next "expansion" hits the floor.

If you are accepting players who might be "afk (read having irl)" :) then invite me. Love to do maps (since i founded them) and having great humour, atleast when i have enough beer ^^

My ign is Kiiwi_Arsonist (and yeah i love to play with fire) :)
IGN : FeelMyXerath

PS: iam in Faculty of medicine and we get alot of exams .. so there will be days i will be studying .. if thats ok with u then i will be happy to join!

Greetings ^^
IGN: AlorDelphi

I'm pretty new to PoE, having just started a few days ago. I work a lot so my gaming hours are pretty random, but i'm looking to learn more and game with others.
IGN: AlkonNokla

I was away for quite a while, just came back a week or so ago, got a new character to 81, looking for some reliable mapping groups.

thanks!
IGN: Roxy_Greyrat

Currently playing 1m SC, looking forward to A4.
Send invite if any room left.
Hey i would love to join lvl 84 ball lightning build, my own creation. 4.5k health and 60k dps i am always looking for good people to do maps with i can solo lvl 76-77 rare maps by myself.

ign toussaint89
hi I would like to join, currently have a ele ST scion and I'm leveling a new character atm :)

ign Buffmybuildplease

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info