The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

Greetings - I would like to join -
Several 80+ chars
excited for 1 month race - hope some of you would do it too.
Been testing beta out the last 2 weeks but will be playing the 1 month for certain in 2 days.
Send invite if possible.
Im friendly and always share gear.
Thx.

PM me - i might be in beta right now
Last edited by cosmicwork on May 6, 2015, 11:14:33 PM
Hey I would love to join your guild, IGN: KimmieKat
would like to join ign:aryatheshewolf
Looking forward to join!
IGN: Desync_At_Its_Finest
Hello, just started playing a few weeks ago, would really like to join your guild! IGN: Chella_Ironwill
ign i would love to join. i have not played this game long, but i do like this game and feel like it will play it a long time. Im 17 live in ohio. ill try to be as atice as i can with work school and rugby i will some times be busy.
Hello! My ingame name is Blightscale!

I would love to join your guild to learn more about the game and play with others!!

One love! <3
I'd love to join! IGN: SilviaSerket

I am looking to get back into the game before Act 4. I love playing HC, and support builds. Really want some people to play with.
Hey, I have been playing PoE off an on since open Beta and have been back hard at it for about 4 months. I have BETA access and with all the new leagues / patches coming up i wanted to be a part of a group to share information / help during the next 3-4 months and beyond. I have played numerous characters past 80, almost exclusively in challenge / race leagues. I have quite a bit of wealth on Standard that is just rotting away because i prefer the challenge leagues, would be nice if i were a part of a guild that some of it might goto good use.

IGN=Draffun

Just started on the 1MSC after two rips in the 60's on the 1MHC, think i want to play SC for now it fits better with my playstyle anyway.

I will be on most of the day today and every night this week.

Thanks for reading.

Draffun
Ign=Draffon
Hey i would like to join the guild before act 4 comes :D

Ign: Senyako

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info