The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

IGN Lilly_Summons, level 83 auramancer (Witch/Necromancer), playing with others is much better than just hoarding my ~12 buffs/auras for my zombies + spectres.

I play exclusively on Standard, unless I'm going for HC achievements.
IGN: Thisisanameagain

Just looking for a guild to run around with.
Ingame name: infuzedBV.

Leader of my old guild left and most of it fell apart. Looking for a new one to play with more people. Playing in Essence SC.
In-Game Name: Shrike_XL

Lone wolfing has been fun, but it's time to find a home. I'm a recent SC convert having died my last painful HC death pre-atlas. Looking forward to finding an active group in ESC.
Hey, I would like to join! Im quite newbie, but also active.

IGN: iCanOwn. Ranger TS
Hi Slayer! I would like to join. I play leagues til I get at least 25-30 challenges, then hone chars in standard. Only occasional HC. I'm pretty much on every day. I do enjoy racing though I'm by no means fastest I would like to try a party race next season. :)

IGN: MartinWitherskin
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 18, 2016, 2:18:05 AM
IGN: Ailokk

I've been playing the game since beta and I've always played with the wife. Figured I would try to get involved with a guild to see what it's like!

Hope to play with you guys soon.
"
Hi. I'd like to join a chill guild. Not on too much everyday but would love the company :D

everyones added! :D
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
IGN: Kasraken

I am playing in the standard league and consider myself somewhat active. I would like to join your guild and learn more about the game.

Last edited by kasraken on Nov 11, 2016, 1:01:23 PM
Hi im interesting in joining!

Ign: Alanaai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info