The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

"
smokeycat wrote:
"
You're a dedicated non-Hardcore player?
You want to play maps in groups?
You want some help to find items and ideas to improve your builds?
You love PoE but struggle with its complex mechanics?
You want to chat for questions or just chilling?
You want to find groups to play races?
Most of all, you want a relaxed, friendly game environment?
The Domination might just be for you!

Hello everyone,

The Domination has been created in the early days of its namesake league, in October 2013. It's been a huge success since then, and it lived well in every league so far! Torment won't be an exception.

The environment has always been relaxed and cheerful, we do not aim for no-life play, but we are dedicated players nonetheless, eager to play maps, reroll a lot and play races (for some of us).
Since we have a 160-player cap, it's indeed not in the interest of the guild to have very inactive members. This cap will be raised further if need be.

We play 70+ maps in groups nearly on daily basis, so if it's what you're looking for, you'll be more than satisfied :)
The guild chat is very active.

We recruit players with any amount of PoE gaming experience, in any timezone.

Hopefully, GGG will finally implement guild achievements and we'll battle to do them all!

APPLICATIONS ON!

How to apply?
Leave a message in this topic with the IGN of one of your character. Your whole account (all characters, all leagues) will be invited to the guild. You don't have to be online when I send the invite, you'll see it when you log in.

See you soon!

Quite a new player and looking for a guild

Sorry IGN Ihunt-solo
IGN: Kramperino
very active
Greetings. You got it in one with 'You love PoE but struggle with its complex mechanics'. I'd love to be a part of your community.

IGN: Ikhabod
Hi,

I'm a casual player who likes to join up with some relaxed people for mapping of ALT-leveling
Main took L86, play a few evenings per week and often in weekends.

Regards,

IGN: Bobbertt
IGN: Kramperino
lvl 87 atm with PA and play mostly standard but also flashback leagues and the 3month leagues.
Hey :)
I am very interested in joining your guild.
I've mostly been playing Standard so far, but now I tried Darkshrine as well and I have to say it's FUN !!!
My IGN is SharkdrineFS , would be happy to hear from you guys .
Bar_Be_Qued ign looking for a helpful guild more along questions about game play and mechanics. I am a person who lkes to find my own things, but also give back to the guild when i have items i do not need. am a retired Vet, so have lots of free time. hope to here from you soon.
Hi, looking for an active guild(the guild i was in before completely died and was the last active member), right now i am mainly farming atziri everyday.
IGN: RadetAlphaDuelist
would love to join if you guys dont mind.
Been playing for a bit, everyday player.

ArcInori
Would like to join, casual league player. Currently 68 in darkshrine. IGN is NotSoSrS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info