The Domination - Recruiting Once again actively! (Updated info)

IGN: Exxced
IGN: ShooterInWhite
Sheildcleave
Hey i would like to join your guild i have a lv 79 templar and lv 78 marauder
I am just cming back after a long break from the game and have messed up my templar with the build so i play marauder. He is Facebreaker cyclone IGN:DammedMarauder
Hi,

I'm casual player, playing most in evenings. Currently living in UK. If you have any free space, I would like to join your guild.

IGN: miauksius
Casual player here IGN Zernya (forum account <- Steam)
Last edited by Swazzle on Oct 29, 2015, 3:37:17 PM
Standard server player SLF. Playing as witch totem build. Rerolled from witch 92lvl srs.
hello, I'd like to join

Annapicewitch
I would like to join.

IGN : MasterofDarkMagic
"
You're a dedicated non-Hardcore player?
You want to play maps in groups?
You want some help to find items and ideas to improve your builds?
You love PoE but struggle with its complex mechanics?
You want to chat for questions or just chilling?
You want to find groups to play races?
Most of all, you want a relaxed, friendly game environment?
The Domination might just be for you!

Hello everyone,

The Domination has been created in the early days of its namesake league, in October 2013. It's been a huge success since then, and it lived well in every league so far! Torment won't be an exception.

The environment has always been relaxed and cheerful, we do not aim for no-life play, but we are dedicated players nonetheless, eager to play maps, reroll a lot and play races (for some of us).
Since we have a 160-player cap, it's indeed not in the interest of the guild to have very inactive members. This cap will be raised further if need be.

We play 70+ maps in groups nearly on daily basis, so if it's what you're looking for, you'll be more than satisfied :)
The guild chat is very active.

We recruit players with any amount of PoE gaming experience, in any timezone.

Hopefully, GGG will finally implement guild achievements and we'll battle to do them all!

APPLICATIONS ON!

How to apply?
Leave a message in this topic with the IGN of one of your character. Your whole account (all characters, all leagues) will be invited to the guild. You don't have to be online when I send the invite, you'll see it when you log in.

See you soon!

Quite a new player and looking for a guild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info