0.9.3e Patch Notes

"
Version 0.9.3e

Balance:

Increased the drop rate of Regal Orb by 50%.
Increased the drop rate of Orb of Scouring by 25%.
Increased the drop rate of Orb of Alchemy by 25%.
Increased the drop rate of Orb of Transformation by 33%
Decreased the drop rate of Whetstones and Armour shards by 8%.

That is to much % increase.

and now there hasnt been a witch skill without a nerf
"
MindBullets wrote:
"
Version 0.9.3e

Balance:

Increased the drop rate of Regal Orb by 50%.
Increased the drop rate of Orb of Scouring by 25%.
Increased the drop rate of Orb of Alchemy by 25%.
Increased the drop rate of Orb of Transformation by 33%
Decreased the drop rate of Whetstones and Armour shards by 8%.

That is to much % increase.
I also don't think indifferent. These are quite high numbers as it will impact based on percentile, they should have been very small numbers, as there were also many players that find orb drops quite OK in previous version also such as myself.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
So, instead of 1-2 alchemy level orbs in 50 levels, you find 2-3.

GAME IS BROKEN FOREVER, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUPERGRIND!
One of the most important lacking issue still, is the difference difficulty between random uniques to super unique mobs. Often we come across that takes a lot longer and thougher challenge (random uniques) with lots specialities than, say Brutus, or Merveil.

The difference should A LOT be more. Super uniques should be buffed at least by +35% ratio, for each difficulty.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
jmschmitz23 wrote:
Chris,
I wanted to jot this quick idea down before i forgot it. It would be nice if when you hover your mouse pointer over your skill hotkeys it also showed you the level and experience bar for that skill gem.
That we you could avoid opening up your inventory every time you wanted to check the status of your skill gem and try to remember which piece of equipment you put it in.

Just a thought.

Just wanted to second this. More than once I would hover on a skill on the skill bar expecting to see information about its level and current xp. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have that info in there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info