0.9.3e Patch Notes

The way resistances are described on monsters will quite possibly mean that if the resistances are granted by an aura they will start to show. I am not really sure what we can do about that right now.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 17, 2011, 10:22:38 PM
I think that unique mods from unique items should appear on rare/magic items too (maybe only on rares).
What's point on creating mod that will be used only on one 42lvl weapon? Especially whan GGG has so low manpower?

Give them to reres too but with less chance of spawn that other mods. Or maybe each rare has one additional roll with chance to spawn one of these unique mods. NOt high chance to not make thee uniques worthless.

This will spice up rares because honestly they are ALL THE SAME (5-6 good mods and rest is 100% uselles crap).

Number of mods (affixes) on rare items ingame is too low overall and creating mods that will be used only on couple of items is pointless imho.

In Diablo2 most of the unique items stuff can spawn on rares or even on magic items (with many combination of types etc...).

And last but not least.. you guys said that uniques will not be OP and wil be for niche builds etc... this isnt happening.. each of them is extremely OP for now and best up any rare i saw for same lvl range.
Why? Unique mods.

PS. You added 4 more uniques in this patch... how many is already ingame? 10? 20? 100?
Last edited by Kabraxis on Nov 17, 2011, 10:38:48 PM
"
Kabraxis wrote:
I think that unique mods from unique items should appear on rare/magic items too (maybe only on rares).
What's point on creating mod that will be used only on one 42lvl weapon? Especially whan GGG has so low manpower?

It will eventually be used on several uniques. A mod like that takes minutes to create and adds a substantial amount of flavour to the items it is on.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
Give them to reres too but with less chance of spawn that other mods. Or maybe each rare has one additional roll with chance to spawn one of these unique mods. NOt high chance to not make thee uniques worthless.

This will spice up rares because honestly they are ALL THE SAME (5-6 good mods and rest is 100% uselles crap).

Number of mods (affixes) on rare items ingame is too low overall and creating mods that will be used only on couple of items is pointless imho.

We have plenty of interesting properties on rares and plenty more coming. The special mods used to make uniques interesting are not going to appear on rare items because that's not the place for them. Players need to sacrifice a slot to use a unique (or use a dedicate skill, or get a keystone passive) if they want those properties.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
And last but not least.. you guys said that uniques will not be OP and wil be for niche builds etc... this isnt happening.. each of them is extremely OP for now and best up any rare i saw for same lvl range.
Why? Unique mods.

Our uniques that are in the game so far are nowhere near better than the best rare items. Rares can get 50%-100% more damage and plenty of other properties that are far more useful than most of the filler mods on the uniques.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
PS. You added 4 more uniques in this patch... how many is already ingame? 10? 20? 100?

This brings the total to 7. Our intention is to add more over time in incremental updates until we have the full set finished. At the moment, we're managing to fit in one per workday.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 17, 2011, 11:04:38 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
And whetstones are decreased??? why? They are super hard to find compared to armor shards. Its about a 1:4 ratio.

It's because players use 4-5 pieces of armor and only 1-2 weapons. It's pretty logical actually that armor shards should drop more frequently.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
And whetstones are decreased??? why? They are super hard to find compared to armor shards. Its about a 1:4 ratio.

It's because players use 4-5 pieces of armor and only 1-2 weapons. It's pretty logical actually that armor shards should drop more frequently.

i suppose comparing them to armor shards isnt exactly the best comparison. but still.. their drop rate did not need a decrease. now i REALLY dont want to use the ones I have for fear of wasting them.
Sounds like a great patch! Thanks!
"
Chris wrote:

Added a new life leech mod for amulets and non-bow weapons that goes up to 5% physical damage leeched as life.

is there one for mana leech too? I haven't seen one yet.
Last edited by Gorv on Nov 18, 2011, 2:41:58 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3e
  • Disabled player join/leave messages from showing in towns.

Thank GOD!!! Ohh no.. Thank Chris :P
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3e

Balance:
  • Increased the Blood Rage attack speed bonus when on low life by an additional flat 10% speed.

Could you please raise the threshold to 50%? For me it's pretty useless under 35%.
Last edited by nockitsch on Nov 18, 2011, 7:04:22 AM
Chris, what i really want to see clearly is, the +stat skills giving not the same amount of attribute shown on the skill info itself. Whiteboy said it that it was percentile. This stuation leads to so many faulty decisins, as you may guess. Also +accuracy definition same goes in the same rail. Whats the values on them corresponds to on total percentile numbers exactly f.e +250 Accuracy ??

These kind of descriptions should be evident, that we players shouldn't think in any other possible way it gives rise.

And can someone tell me why belt drops are so rare that i only have seen 4 belts along with whites till 25 level, devs never made any explanation yet, hope they do this time.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
In Diablo2 most of the unique items stuff can spawn on rares or even on magic items (with many combination of types etc...)

These sentences makes me suspicious that did you even play Diablo II ? There were a lot of limited unique mods that spawns only on unique items, and not in another kind of stuff; such as 'opening wounds' etc. Just don't try to persuade devs with untruth informations.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
Why? Unique mods.
You sound like you already have those unique items and used them, and then you figured out that they were already OP. Before even not having; let alone fully testing chance, how come you can make that certain judgments, that's just hilaroious.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Nov 18, 2011, 9:37:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info