0.9.3e Patch Notes

Version 0.9.3e

Features:
  • Added four new unique items.
  • Implemented "Chance to cause monster to flee" and "Always hit" mods for some of the new unique items.
  • Disabled player join/leave messages from showing in towns.

Balance:
  • Reduced Spark damage by -10%
  • Increased Explosive Arrow damage by 15%.
  • Increased the damage of Brutus' Ground Slam.
  • Reduced the damage scaling of Fire Fury's Firestorm attack on higher difficulties.
  • Improved the number of magic/rares/unique items dropped from act bosses.
  • Increased the Blood Rage attack speed bonus when on low life by an additional flat 10% speed.
  • Added a new life leech mod for amulets and non-bow weapons that goes up to 5% physical damage leeched as life.
  • Reduced the frequency of rare monsters in the Maelstrom of Chaos by 20%.
  • Slightly increased the difficulty of monsters in the Maelstrom of Chaos.
  • Increased the drop rate of Regal Orb by 50%.
  • Increased the drop rate of Orb of Scouring by 25%.
  • Increased the drop rate of Orb of Alchemy by 25%.
  • Increased the drop rate of Orb of Transformation by 33%
  • Decreased the drop rate of Whetstones and Armour shards by 8%.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a problem that would prevent the realm coming back up quickly if it crashed.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur related to linking items in chat.
  • Fixed flavour text not being shown on items when linked in game (especially uniques).
  • Fixed a bug where the unique sword Redbeak would not show its "+100% damage when on low life" mod.
  • Fixed levels of fellshrine ruins in higher difficulties.
  • Fixed a problem with beach materials in the Maelstrom of Chaos.
  • Fixed the passive skill screen and character panel attribute descriptions to say the same thing.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"Always hit"? That's going to be interesting. I assume it will have damage penalties.

Will "Always hit" apply to ALL attacks? E.g. ground slam, cleave, double hit, etc.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"Always hit"? That's going to be interesting. I assume it will have damage penalties.

Will "Always hit" apply to ALL attacks? E.g. ground slam, cleave, double hit, etc.

It works on all attacks with that weapon, sure. In this case it's only a level 42 weapon, so although it's good, it won't be end-game.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

It works on all attacks with that weapon, sure. In this case it's only a level 42 weapon, so although it's good, it won't be end-game.

these uniques are going to be extremely OP with these awesome mods you guys add. The culling strike, while Super Awesome for soloing, is extremely annoying to every other character you play with. If you attack with a weapon that has Culling Strike, you're almost guaranteed to steal most kills.

And whetstones are decreased??? why? They are super hard to find compared to armor shards. Its about a 1:4 ratio.

New ammy leech mod sounds awesome.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Nov 17, 2011, 9:25:37 PM
Chris,
I wanted to jot this quick idea down before i forgot it. It would be nice if when you hover your mouse pointer over your skill hotkeys it also showed you the level and experience bar for that skill gem.
That we you could avoid opening up your inventory every time you wanted to check the status of your skill gem and try to remember which piece of equipment you put it in.

Just a thought.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3e

Balance:

Any way we can find out what the %chance to drop WAS at? :) Cause I honestly don't think I got a single Alchemy in 43 levels.
"
cwebs wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.3e

Balance:

Any way we can find out what the %chance to drop WAS at? :) Cause I honestly don't think I got a single Alchemy in 43 levels.

This.
IRON MAN
They're intended to be low at the moment.

Just to confirm - we do know about the issue where socket information is not showing on ground/linked item icons. Will be fixed soon hopefully.
Enemy aura descriptions now show up under white mob's HP bar when you hover over them. Was this added in 0.9.3e or was it in earlier?

Edit: It seems to only apply to the resistance aura right now.
Keyblades!
Last edited by Antilurker77 on Nov 17, 2011, 10:10:07 PM
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
Enemy aura descriptions now show up under white mob's HP bar when you hover over them. Was this added in 0.9.3e or was it in earlier?

Edit: It seems to only apply to the resistance aura right now.

Not checked for that ingame after patch but that´s most likely no aura description .. mobs get more and more resistances the higher you get in difficulty. This was in before .93e allready.

Everything has resistance against something in merciless later on.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Last edited by Deathtiny2266 on Nov 17, 2011, 10:16:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info