Why players should start with their weapon in front of them?

What voiceover? I never saw or heard one of those.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
What voiceover? I never saw or heard one of those.

It was going to be included in 0.9.3 but there were some last minute issues and it had to be removed. I assume it'll be back in for 0.9.4.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
The voiceover during character creation basically says what Mark just said. Except in a much manlier voice.
No voice is manlier than my written text.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Duly noted.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
The voiceover during character creation basically says what Mark just said. Except in a much manlier voice.

I agree!
[8bits of fury]
[I <3 LSDJ & Nanoloop]

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

I can imagine all the ladies.
"Oh Mark. Your written text is so manly. Write dirty to me."
Forum Sheriff
Mark's written text is like this.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
You are the one responsible for the narrative & lore text in-game? It is improved in flow and character since the last version. :) I like that the quest-givers are being better fit in to their location.
"
Mathea wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
You are the one responsible for the narrative & lore text in-game? It is improved in flow and character since the last version. :) I like that the quest-givers are being better fit in to their location.
No, I'm not in charge of the lore or anything, I just happen to know some of it.
Need to make the provided weapon more visible. I've seen two playthroughs (by folks who have been doing playthroughs since before 0.9.3) and they didn't even know they had a weapon available. Fortunately, they managed (a Marauder and a Templar) to get by on bare hands until a weapon dropped. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info