Why players should start with their weapon in front of them?

You didn't abandon the ship, it abandoned you. You were exiled to Wraeclast for your crimes, but that doesn't mean the good honest people taking you there should have to risk their live by getting too close to that cursed land when they can just get close enough for you to swim and throw you off the side there.
In their great mercy, they have granted you a weapon with which to protect yourself form the horrors of your new home. It is not advisable to lose the weapon in the swim to shore, you'll probably need it.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
The voiceover during character creation basically says what Mark just said. Except in a much manlier voice.
No voice is manlier than my written text.
"
Mathea wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
The voiceover during character creation basically says what Mark just said. Except in a much manlier voice.
No voice is manlier than my written text.
You are the one responsible for the narrative & lore text in-game? It is improved in flow and character since the last version. :) I like that the quest-givers are being better fit in to their location.
No, I'm not in charge of the lore or anything, I just happen to know some of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info