How's the one month going for everyone!?

rng on my character is really bad so far. Still progressing but things are slower than they should be due to lack of currency.
Hit level 50 stopping for the night. Gonna definitely give that blue armor a run for its money this month!
Made some solid improvements so far.

and i am 50% of a level away from 3 challenges completed :) so i am happy.

Spoiler

Next to upgrade are the gloves for a pair with mana leach, which would mean i could didge worms mult so i can upgrade my belt.

Then probably buy a coil and push on with that. All while trying to 5-link my new weapon obviously.
(already roughly 80 fuses on it, no luck so far)

Got plenty of $$$ since i am mostly selling and not buying.(sword was self found etc, just bought one of the rings so far all other gear is SF)

Gave my old mace to a guildmate, who's having a blast one-shotting stuff in merc now, he was sort of late to the party so he can catch up now GG!

Got 90 chaos and an exalt so far so going smoothly like always.

Peace and hf all,

-Boem-

edit : oh i made a mistake, the armor i also bought for 2 chaos, really not finding ANY armors this league. So ring + armor i bought so far.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 27, 2015, 4:18:30 AM

Have gotten pretty good stuff so far. Planning to lvl to 80 by the end of the weekend and pay for a shrine/apex clear then move on to hardcore while doing dailies/820.

Decided to get softcore out of the way first since it's easy. I'm finding it boring to know I can afford to die.
Started mapping at 70. Met Zana in first 10 maps, so that's cool. Found a nice upgrade wand, ammy, belt and finally a replacement for the shield I used since Normal Act3 :)

Spoiler

There's still improvements to be found, for the rest of the gear:

Spoiler

Next thing I'll be looking for now, is a AR/ES or EV/ES 6-socket drop, so I can try for a 5L and then chaos spam it a little.

I've bough three gems so far (IC, endu cry, reduced mana) and a granite flask - Merc Brutus almost oneshot me with his smash, at which point I stopped rushing and farmed a few levels / better gear before progressing further.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Really nice in fact, decided on going slow this time around since i usually dont play hc any longer. And it has worked out really well, one lvl 54 and one lvl 62 :)

Spoiler

have about 30 chaos, 40 fuses, 100 jewellers and got two 5ls so i am all set for my next character :)
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
irradikate wrote:
Going decent as far as usable drops go, actually full self found up until I bought conductivity today. Sick belt drop, though I really need to change the chest.

Spoiler

Barely played today so I went from like 40ish on ladder to 200, some catching up to do tomorrow I guess

Wow Irradikate, I would say most of your gear is looking quite respectable and damn.. that belt! Hey congrats that's an excellent belt.

"
Gibbarish wrote:
Did it just start today? Fuckkkk. I may have to start playing again.

Yep sure did Gibbarish, don't worry I had a late start too still plenty of event left. If you can complete all the challenges in either sc or hc theres a nice armour set up for grabs.

"
Owlert wrote:
Ghosts are actually pretty enjoyable. Still loving the bloodlines mods. I ended up ripping on the first day opening a very deadly strongbox without a movement skill to get me out quickly, but I'll probably try and start up a new character when I have more time. I did end up getting an Arsonist Spirit to ... (I don't know what the verb would be, ghost? torment? spirit?) the ice spear dude in Imperial Gardens. That was a very difficult fight for my character, and I probably ended up going back to town at least 20 times before I finally got him down.

Yeah I'm really enjoining the Ghosts too Owlert, my first experience with them and it's quite fun to chase em down though always a little sour if I let them go lol. Sorry to hear about the rip, definitely try and jump back in again. Wow did the ghost imbue the unique boss in gardens? I can imagine that would be quite a battle.

"
xRoque wrote:
Still struggling to upgrade from my lev 40 weapon at 54

Nice blue though if you have to be stuck with it xRoque, here's hoping for a bit more rng your way!

"
I've had some pretty poor RNG streaks so far. Gearing is a real issue this time round :(

But, still having fun! Looking forward to no-lifing it this weekend.

Yeah I can relate Nait, I'm actually having some terrible rng myself. I wasn't even capped in normal and now in cruel lol.. oh dear this should be interesting lol.

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Elemental EK doing well, self found so far.

Oh very nice IchiMorghulis, I've tried physical Ek before but struggled with it a bit so glad to hear the Elemental version is working out for you.

"
Disrupted wrote:
Pretty nice, killed cruel dom today at lvl 49 with my ice spear shadow.

Will prolly do a bit grinding tomorrow for lvls and gear so that I can properly play merc.

OOh, highlight was getting this drop from the vaal summon totem boss in a corrupt before oak normal: Reverberation Rod

Very lucky

Oh well done on the dom cruel kill, that one always seems risky. Oh nice and congrats on the wand! :D

"
Vincendra wrote:
Its so hard to stay interested, even if its a new league. Im bored with the recent meta. Ill get 4/4 asap an then GTFO until a4

Yeah fair enough Vincendra, I think were all just hanging out for the Act 4 release. Hopfully act 4 should bring a lot of sweeping changes and mix things up a bit. All the best with the challenges!

"
I skipped it for Pillars of Eternity, and then that game kinda sucked so now I regret my choice.

Ah damn Clive, sorry to hear about that I was quite tempted to play Pillars of Eternity too but decided to hold onto my money for now. The game looks very attractive, what don't you like about it? Also not to late to jump into the 1 month and get those challenges done.

"
Xavderion wrote:
I'm still self found (lvl 47) because I can't bother finding upgrades when I'm low level. This also means that my survivability is pretty bad and I have to play very cautiously. But I've sold some things so I'm ready to trade once I reach merc :)

Yeah fair enough Xavderion, besides your currency will pay off a lot more when you finally come to spend them, just don't die! :P

"
ladish wrote:
rng on my character is really bad so far. Still progressing but things are slower than they should be due to lack of currency.

Yeah I hear that Ladish, my rng has been pretty awful too so things are quite slow for me just hanging out for the next decent drop to boost me a little.

"
link1313 wrote:
Hit level 50 stopping for the night. Gonna definitely give that blue armor a run for its money this month!

Hey congrats on lvl 50 Link! Yeah definitely go for it, both versions look very nice imo. All the best with tomorrow :)

"
Boem wrote:
Made some solid improvements so far.

and i am 50% of a level away from 3 challenges completed :) so i am happy.

Spoiler

Next to upgrade are the gloves for a pair with mana leach, which would mean i could didge worms mult so i can upgrade my belt.

Then probably buy a coil and push on with that. All while trying to 5-link my new weapon obviously.
(already roughly 80 fuses on it, no luck so far)

Got plenty of $$$ since i am mostly selling and not buying.(sword was self found etc, just bought one of the rings so far all other gear is SF)

Gave my old mace to a guildmate, who's having a blast one-shotting stuff in merc now, he was sort of late to the party so he can catch up now GG!

Got 90 chaos and an exalt so far so going smoothly like always.

Peace and hf all,

-Boem-

edit : oh i made a mistake, the armor i also bought for 2 chaos, really not finding ANY armors this league. So ring + armor i bought so far.

Ooh hey nice Boem, love the gear. Sounds like your a trading machine too, very impressive currency haul. I bet your guildmate is real thankful too, always nice to pass things along and see others do well too. All the best 5l Doomsower, maybe even a 6l :D

"
Qwark28 wrote:

Have gotten pretty good stuff so far. Planning to lvl to 80 by the end of the weekend and pay for a shrine/apex clear then move on to hardcore while doing dailies/820.

Decided to get softcore out of the way first since it's easy. I'm finding it boring to know I can afford to die.

Damn that is some pretty impressive drops Qwark, even an exalt! All the best with reaching 80 and getting the clear. Heres to getting both armour sets. Sounds like a dedicated plan, but you seem to be doing very well so far so I'm sure you can do it. I'm a bit lazier here myself just going for the hc version then done lol.

"
morbo wrote:
Started mapping at 70. Met Zana in first 10 maps, so that's cool. Found a nice upgrade wand, ammy, belt and finally a replacement for the shield I used since Normal Act3 :)

Spoiler

There's still improvements to be found, for the rest of the gear:

Spoiler

Next thing I'll be looking for now, is a AR/ES or EV/ES 6-socket drop, so I can try for a 5L and then chaos spam it a little.

I've bough three gems so far (IC, endu cry, reduced mana) and a granite flask - Merc Brutus almost oneshot me with his smash, at which point I stopped rushing and farmed a few levels / better gear before progressing further.

Ah nice Morbo, and congrats on lvl 70 too! Your gear isn't to bad but I can see upgrades being a big bonus. Awesome to find Zana early too, get those daily missions in. Heres hoping you get a 6soc drop!

"
Strimlaren wrote:
Really nice in fact, decided on going slow this time around since i usually dont play hc any longer. And it has worked out really well, one lvl 54 and one lvl 62 :)

Spoiler

have about 30 chaos, 40 fuses, 100 jewellers and got two 5ls so i am all set for my next character :)

Damn that is really nice Strimlaren, I just have one character lvl 38 lol. So that's impressive to hear you have two characters in the one month hardcore and currency wise you are doing fantastic, and then the 5l's! Well very nicely done :D All the best with the rest of the league.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Mar 27, 2015, 6:04:17 AM
Lvl 39 beginning HC cruel atm . Shitty rng as usual not even enough to cap rez in normal.

Managed to get few maps in Crematorium. Just started mapping. I don't like Dungeon map, but for this time, as a poor starting char, decited to run it(but not killing final boss), in the midle of map - BOOOM, exalt droped.

Second map, Overgrown Ruin map, as Arcer, i can kill final boss, so full-clearing this map, BOOOM, 2nd exalt.

In like ~10min of playing.

Will go buy some lottery ticket, I'm lucky today :)
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info