How's the one month going for everyone!?

Going decent as far as usable drops go, actually full self found up until I bought conductivity today. Sick belt drop, though I really need to change the chest.

Spoiler

Barely played today so I went from like 40ish on ladder to 200, some catching up to do tomorrow I guess
Last edited by irradikate on Mar 26, 2015, 8:14:23 PM
Did it just start today? Fuckkkk. I may have to start playing again.
Ghosts are actually pretty enjoyable. Still loving the bloodlines mods. I ended up ripping on the first day opening a very deadly strongbox without a movement skill to get me out quickly, but I'll probably try and start up a new character when I have more time. I did end up getting an Arsonist Spirit to ... (I don't know what the verb would be, ghost? torment? spirit?) the ice spear dude in Imperial Gardens. That was a very difficult fight for my character, and I probably ended up going back to town at least 20 times before I finally got him down.
Still struggling to upgrade from my lev 40 weapon at 54

**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
I've had some pretty poor RNG streaks so far. Gearing is a real issue this time round :(

But, still having fun! Looking forward to no-lifing it this weekend.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Elemental EK doing well, self found so far.

Pretty nice, killed cruel dom today at lvl 49 with my ice spear shadow.

Will prolly do a bit grinding tomorrow for lvls and gear so that I can properly play merc.

OOh, highlight was getting this drop from the vaal summon totem boss in a corrupt before oak normal:

Very lucky
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 26, 2015, 10:59:43 PM
Its so hard to stay interested, even if its a new league. Im bored with the recent meta. Ill get 4/4 asap an then GTFO until a4
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
I skipped it for Pillars of Eternity, and then that game kinda sucked so now I regret my choice.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I'm still self found (lvl 47) because I can't bother finding upgrades when I'm low level. This also means that my survivability is pretty bad and I have to play very cautiously. But I've sold some things so I'm ready to trade once I reach merc :)

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info