How's the one month going for everyone!?

Hey there all,

How you finding things? Sc, you liking the bloodline mods? :D Hc, love for the ghosts? ^^

Running the Hc one here, and the ghosts are quite cool, haven't run into any terribly hard ones yet except for the ghost skull one, though was like lvl 8 or something at the time. Still quite low but enjoying the new leagues never the less. Bit of a late start, lvl 24 here.

However did manage to trade for a nice low lvl bow..
Spoiler

Anyway, how we all doin?
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Mar 26, 2015, 7:30:48 AM
Haven't traded for anything. This is what i am using at lvl 50 and i am loving it.

I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Hey there all,

How you finding things? Sc, you liking the bloodline mods? :D Hc, love for the ghosts? ^^

Running the Hc one here, and the ghosts are quite cool, haven't run into any terribly hard ones yet except for the ghost skull one, though was like lvl 8 or something at the time. Still quite low but enjoying the new leagues never the less. Bit of a late start, lvl 24 here.

However did manage to trade for a nice low lvl bow..
Spoiler

Anyway, how we all doin?

lvl50 here, great but ghosts are sooo annoying lel
Doing allright, but haven't had the biggest luck yet :D But having a blast. Loving these events!
Ooh, you doing self found or something Pyrokar?

Edit: Sounds like everyone is having fun :) Yeah those ghosts do run around a bit, I imagined they would hop into monsters a bit more but maybe that would make things a bit to easy.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Mar 26, 2015, 7:39:11 AM
No, i trade items with friends and sell some to strangers. I just don't buy items until i really need them or want to finish my char (so i am gonna buy something in the late 80s for example, but not at the beginning).
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Mar 26, 2015, 7:43:14 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
No, i trade items with friends and sell to strangers, i just don't buy items until i really need them or want to finish my char (so i am gonna buy something in the late 80s for example, but not at the beginning)

Yeah good plan man, I got tempted when I saw the bow. Should really be saving for lioneyes.
#NeverGoing90
Decided to return to play the one month for the shiny armor and to try out the new wanderer skill. Wanted to wait for act 4 but might as well for the free loot.

Prob going mostly self-found/trade with friends/sell to people unless I really need something.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Mar 26, 2015, 7:47:02 AM
I nailed the Vaal Cultist g-g-ghost(!) in normal which is better than any gear I've gotten.

All self-found, 2.6k arc and well in Merc:

Life ~2.5k, resists.. well light75, other ~20 :) Lvl56 and going strong :)

P.S. First ghost in the coast dropped me:

Heh, well starting, heh.
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Mar 26, 2015, 7:55:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info