How's the one month going for everyone!?

Just killed Vaal Oversoul in Merciless on my summoner and...

Dat amulet.

Also a blessed orb today.

The more More you have, the less Less matters
Regarding gear, all I get is crap crap crap and the stuff I need is too expensive to buy from other peeps. Survivability and damage on my arc witch is getting worse but at least I pushed to 70 today.
Level 67 - 6.1k arc dps, still need to up defences.

gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1228626

Last edited by kussekurt on Mar 28, 2015, 4:10:54 AM
Not too happy atm. Just killed Abaxoth rare boss with a friend. Neither of us got the achievement for the kill. Submitted a post in the bug forum but doubt we will see anything from it at all.

Just slightly annoyed as we might not see another rare boss again this league.
IGN: ??? Awaiting new league
I started at day 1, but I had a break for a couple days. Last night I did some maps at lvl 56 with a friend just so I'll have some maps to start with too.

I found Zana in a 66, shared it. Then I started my first Zana daily immediately. Guess what I got? Untainted Paradise yeeee it gave me 4 levels (65-69).

I ended up at level 69 before I logged out.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Died 2 times from disconnect,at lv 55 and lv 41.But i wont surrender and give up despite my shitty internet lel,allready created my third char.

Blue Power Ranger is done today.

Now to get the red one I have to plan a Take-all-Life%-nodes tree and write up a scipt for Logging out in case the main feature of PoE starts manifesting in well-timed situations like for instance, walking away from a monster.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
First time hc lvl 67 tornado/ice shot 0 rip so far...Self found gear

and chanced
:D (useless)
"
Zeraphim2922 wrote:
Not too happy atm. Just killed Abaxoth rare boss with a friend. Neither of us got the achievement for the kill. Submitted a post in the bug forum but doubt we will see anything from it at all.

Just slightly annoyed as we might not see another rare boss again this league.

That really sucks, I advise on either saving to kill piety or avatar of apocalypse (if you can off-screen him).
Oblivious
Finally i managed with a friend today to get 4/4 in the SC 1 Month Race.

Now we start the HC one :D Bit scary but enough time and even 3/4 would be enough :)

1MSC Race Gear:

i also have a belly and wanted to 6s it before complete the challenges but who cares now :D

The Belt is the sickest Item i ever dropped in PoE since i started 2013 :)

Real happy about it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info